Chapter 24: Stealing

"He did what!?" Catherine shouted, shocked at the new information she just got.

I sighed, "He only did that for a protection spell, it didn't mean anything."

"He can use other ways to give a protection spell," Phillip countered back.

"Like touching your hand or snapping his finger or waving his hand around you," he listed them, proving his point further.

"He already said that was the only way-" I tried to fight back but it wasn't good enough.

"And you're believing him?" Phillip cut me off, clearly not wanting to hear any crap coming out of my mouth.

"...Of course I..don't." my voice grew softer as I spoke, not making eye contact with any of them.

I felt hands on my shoulders, spinning me around to look at them. Catherine was so close to my face as she spoke, "So you lost your first kiss with the fairy king?!"

I scratched my cheek awkwardly, "I-I guess.."

Catherine whipped her head to Phillip and I could slightly see the look of pity at him. Phillip looked at her and nodded, understanding her look very well. I glanced over at Blaive and Ralph who had the same looks on their faces.

'Poor you' was what their faces showed. Guys I'm still here you know...I can see how you are looking.

"Look it wasn't supposed to happen and it won't happen again." I said, massaging my neck from all this tension, wincing a bit from the pain.

"You'll never know," Phillip slowly took one step at a time, inching closer to where I was.

"What do you mean?" I exasperatedly asked.

"The way he looks at you doesn't look like a friend way to me." he stopped in front of me. I could feel his body warmth radiating but no way was I going to show I was conscious of that.

"And how would you know that?" I said, provoking him further even though I obviously knew the answer. I like it when he admits it however.

He clicked his tongue, a deep frown on his forehead as he replied back, "Because that's the way I look at you."

I fold my arms, huffing, "And how do you look at me? With disgust? Anger? Annoy? Or.." I gazed up at him.

The way I was speaking and provoking him more made him snap, reaching his limit. He lifted my chin up and pressed his lips against mine. My eyes widen, not expecting to be kissed but rather just him admitting to everything. I'll take it though.

Before I could fully process what was happening, Phillip pulled away, his breathing ragged.

"I like- love you, Lily." he softly spoke as if he was terrified of saying it.

His face showed almost no signs of nervousness yet I could tell he was from his eyes. Slightly shaking. He was nervous of how I would react to what he had done.

"I-" Phillip clamped my mouth shut before I could say anything else-

"You don't need to answer right now." he spoke in a hurried tone, worried I would cut him off.

"Take your time.." he removed his hand away from my mouth and brought it up to my hair, wrapping his fingers around my hair. "Because no matter how long it takes, I will chase after you."

A warm smile crept on his face as he stared at me with eyes that felt so overwhelmingly loving. Even if I wanted to, my throat felt dry and clogged, unable to even say a word back. I thought I accepted him loving me instead of Lucy but it still slightly scares me. How this might disappear one day.

I gently held his hand that was touching my hair and squeezed it. "Thank you Phillip.." I muttered, a small smile on my face.

Phillip leaned in once more and gently as a feather, he placed a kiss on my forehead. He leaned away and lightly laughed, "Look how red you are." he commented.

I let out a small gasp before covering my face with my palms. "Sh...shut up!"

Phillip laughed before wrapping his arms around me, trying to pull me in for a hug. I quickly took my hands off my face and stopped him, holding it up to his chest.

"Stop! You just said you would let me take my time so why are you acting like this?!" I shouted, clearly not used to this sudden treatment.

Then something clicked in my head. "The others are wat-" I turned my head to the other direction only to find out they already left.

"...When did they leave?"

"Right after I kissed you."

"Ugh.."

'Please let me die in a hole.' I sobbed in my heart still trying to escape from Phillip's grasp.

"Although I did say I will let you take your time, I never said I wasn't going to try and make you fall in love with me. I'm impatient sometimes and you know that." Phillip smiled innocently at me, making me unable to fight back.

"Curse you and your good looking smile.." I mumbled under my breath, pissed at myself for falling for it as well.

"Hey Lily," Phillip called out, still not budging and letting me go.

"What?" I asked, annoyed.

I could feel his breath beside my ear as he whispered, "Since he took your first kiss, I'll take your second kiss. And the third, fourth and so on."

"You...!" I felt my face heating up. I turned to him and punched his pretty face.

"Pervert! I should have given you the nickname pervert instead!!" I angrily shouted, throwing more punches at him.

He gladly accepted it, not showing any signs of pain either. He smirked at me, clearly enjoying this and my reactions, "If hitting me lets your embarrassment go away, I'll gladly accept it."

"Go to hell!"

"Even if I go to hell I will follow you everywhere~"

I paused my punching and stared at him. He looked back, wondering why I stopped. I had a disgusted look on my face as I send him a death glare, "Can I answer your confession-"

"No!"

"Then stop with these disgusting cheesy crap, it's making me want to pull my hair out."

"But it's fun." he grinned.

"You!-" using this to his advantage, he grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him, planting a light kiss on my lips before releasing his hold on me.

"See you later." he laughed, a bright genuine smile on his face as he ran off, leaving me stunned.

My fingers lightly touched my lips, still able to feel his. I grit my teeth, not wanting to accept that my face was now red as a tomato right now.

"Seriously Phillip I hope you go to hell."

---

Author's note: (⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚ hehe