Chapter 12

=Alexandra POV=

I just got home and already there's music. I see lights outsides and and the gang helping out.

"ZOEY!!" I yelled when I went inside.

"what sup girl?" she came out of the kitchen in her bikini

"what sup girl?" she  came out of the kitchen in her bikini

"HOLLY SHIT! YOU SEXY " I yelled she laughed.

"go change"

"Damn all the girls are going to be jealous, even me" I said, walking up the stairs.

"you fucking hot, go change"

"ok mom" i said, and went to my room, I took a quick shower and changed.

I let my hair out and took a button-up white shirt just to cover some of my body

I let my hair out and took a button-up white shirt just to cover some of my body. No makeup, my face looks fine, and I put my sandals on. I went downstairs to help.

"Any help in here?" I asked.

"Yeah, come help me with the drinks," Zoey said. While we were getting drinks, I told Zoey everything that happened today. from Abigail fighting with Bryan to me sucking the snot out of Zack's neck. She started screaming, but I told her it didn't mean anything.

An hour later, people started to arrive; we welcomed all of them and told them the pool was outside and drinks were too. Half an hour later, the house was still full, and I still hadn't seen my brothers or Zack and Damion. I went outside to check if everyone was good. I lean my shoulder against the glass doors. Then I felt a pair of arms go around my waist. I look up and see Zack.

"Hey, beautiful," he kissed my cheeks.

"you came"

"Of course, I'm not missing this party."

"Good, have you seen my brothers?"

"Yeah, they're outside."

"ima go see-" Right there, they came in with a bunch of people. The house being full inside and out, I made sure to lock the bedroom doors and where the weapons are, just in case. I got out of Zack's back hug and turned the music down. I went to the middle. Good thing no one is in the pool yet.

"Okay, everyone, listen up." When they got quiet, I began to speak.

"We're here to have fun; you can do anything you want; just don't break anything or go into any rooms; if you're in heat and want to fuck someone, go to the bathroom or hide in a bush. just make sure to clean up after."

They all laughed.

"Now who's ready to have fun?"" I yelled. Everyone cheered and started jumping in the pool. I went and turned the music louder. I went back to my brothers. I hugged them all.

"Damn, sis, you're looking hot!" Jack said, "Even though my body is covered with the shirt,"

"Thanks," Zoey came.

"Bishh, you ain't going to take that crap off?"

"nope"

"I'm going to make you," she said, coming towards me.

"Fine, fine, Jesus," I said, unbuttoning my shirt and taking it off. I heard mad people whistling. I turned around and saw boys checking me and Zoey out.

"There's that ass," Zoey said, slapping it. She took my hand.

"Come on, let's dance." I looked at Zack one more time and saw the lust in his eyes.

"Later guys," we went to where the people were dancing and started dancing; the music changed, and we started twerking on each other. Some boys came and started grinding their faces against me, but I just went with it. When the music ended, I turned around. Chris was the one grinding on me.

"oh hey Chris' I hugged him.

"Hey, great party!"

"Thanks, I hope you're enjoying it,"

"Well, I got to dance with the most beautiful and hot girl,"

"sureee"

"No, for real, you are beautiful," he said, wrapping an arm around my waist.

"Well, thanks, Chris," I said. He was about to say something when Zack came.

"Leave," he told Chris, taking my arm.

"Nah, dude, I was dancing with her."

"This don't look like you were dancing; now leave." Chris glared at Zack; he kissed me on the cheeks.

"See you later, beautiful," he said and left. Zack pulled me toward him. I felt his chest and abs on my hand. He was only wearing swim shorts.

"Wanna dance?" he asked.

"You're already here, why not?" We started to dance until the song changed, becoming slow again. and of course I started grinding on him. He started kissing my neck. I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck, looking at him in the eyes. We stayed like that for minutes until he crashed his lips on mine. I replied immediately. nut the kiss didn't last long; someone ripped me off him and picked me up and dropped me in his shoulder. I look at the head and see Bryan.

"BRYAN PUT ME DOWN!" I yelled over the music.

"Nah ah," he said, and started running towards the pool.

"Wet me and your dead!" I warned him.

"Then I'm dead," he said before jumping in the pool WITH ME. I opened my eyes underwater and saw people cheering. Bryan went up, but I decided to play a prank. I sank to the bottom, and let me tell you, this pool is deep. and stayed there; I can hold up to 15 minutes because I kept practicing every day. Even though it was blurry, I still saw them. They were all still. then Bryan jumped in again. I swam up immediately so he wouldn't get me. I took a deep breath and saw everyone's worried face. I started laughing when Bryan came up.

"I'm sorry I had too," I said, still laughing. Other people realized it was a prank and started laughing. Bryan started playing with me, and more people joined.

"WHO WANT'S TO PLAY SPIN THE BOTTLE?" Zoey yelled.

A/N: Hey guys, so i might not post more chapters; something came up, but I'm still going to try and post for the readers. I love all the readers and hope you have enjoyed the story so far. I'm still going to try!