Chapter 6

Jeremiah or Micah?

Melody's POV

"This is the second time you've blind folded me Jess." I whined.

"I don't get why you're complaining. Didn't you have an AWESOME time the first time I blind folded you?" She asked me with a hidden double meaning. I grumbled.

"Yes, I did have an awesome time." I replied back. I smiled thinking back to the first time she blind folded me. On my birthday. When Chris made love to me for the first time.

"Thinking back to that day, aren't you, you dirty dirty girl." Jess sang, I could practically see that smirk on her face. I laughed.

"You caught me." I said sarcastically even though I was thinking about it. "So where are we heading?" I asked changing the subject.

"Will you shut up and stop asking me that question. I'm not going to tell you." She whined. "Anyways, we're here. Stay in the car." She instructed me.

"You better not leave me in here for a long time like you did the last time you blind folded me!" I yelled, but she had already slammed her door shut. I'm sure she heard me considering I heard her laugh through the shut door. I sighed. She is something else. I touched my 8 month pregnant belly. He's gotten so big -- correction: I've gotten so big. My hormones have gotten a tiny bit crazier -- ok a lot. I feel awful that my family and friends have to deal with my mood swings. I'm still going to Uni, but I'm only taking one class per semester since I am working as well. I wanted to take two, but Mr. Grumpy pants -- also known as Chris -- wouldn't let me take more than one.

I honestly love my job. All the children want to do is touch my stomach. It's adorable to watch and hear them ask me for permission to touch it with their big eyes.

The door opened stopping me from my own thoughts.

"Took you long enough." I muttered while putting my feet out first so I wouldn't fall seeing as I couldn't see. I felt strong firm hands go to my waist, helping me out of the car.

Strong, firm familiar hands. I smiled.

"Sorry, beautiful. I ran as fast as I could to come get you." Chris said. I frowned.

"Where did you run from?" I asked hugging him. He kissed the top of my head.

"I can't tell you, captain crunch's orders." He whispered into my ear. I giggled.

"Come on love birds! Over here!" I heard Jess yell from what seemed several feet away. Chris started walking towards her leading me along with him.

"What a bossy captain crunch you have." I snickered to Chris. He laughed.

"I heard that." Jess said. I chuckled.

"How are you and our baby?" Chris asked. I smiled lovingly. Every single time he says 'our baby,' my heart seemed to flutter out of my chest.

"We would be perfect if I could get this blindfold off my face. It's making us a bit uncomfortable." I said, pouting. I felt him grow tense at hearing me being uncomfortable.

"She's playing a trick on you so you could take the blindfold off. Don't fall for it!" Jess yelled. If I didn't have this blindfold on I would have glared at her. "You know what, give me Melody. You're going to end up taking it off." Jess stated.

"I won't, I promise." Chris said. His hold around my waist became tighter. I snuggled up inside his arms.

"You're putty in her hands Chris. You'd do anything for her when she makes that pouty face."

"Then I won't look at her." I felt him shrug. I sighed.

"I won't make that 'pouty face' anymore. Now can you please take me to the destination we're going to so that I can take this stupid blind fold off." I said annoyed.