P2: Heart Level Increased to 1 ++

Enter Player Name: Noah

"Noah?" Riley's melodic voice beaconed from next to me

I patted down the creases on my shirt and twisted around, following the siren-like call. "What's" — her fingers coiled around my collar and yanked — " uuuuU—"

I was...

Stunned. Dumfounded. Flabbergasted. And whatever else my wildered mind could formulate. The sensual motion of Riley's soft lips moving against mine — down right froze my brain. The taste of cherry lipstick graced the tip of my tongue. I wanted to glide mine inside her wet cave and relish in the sweetness.

I should have pulled away.

It was the right choice.

It was a bad idea to get involved.

She was my neighbor.

All those logical reasons, yet, the primal part of my brain wanted to indulge in the intense attraction between us. It demanded that I take and devour her inviting lips. That I seize her chin in my hands and match her desire ten-fold.

She nibbled at the bottom of my lips, and my resolve shattered into nothing. All the will to stop pecked away by the graze of her teeth.

I went in for the kill. Ready to kiss Riley with so much passion, her legs would tremble and she would beg for more. I was right before — she was the devil. And she needed to repent for the wildfire her devious and seductive actions ignited within me.

Two hands pushed back on my chest, halting my charge. I retracted in a flash. Did I do something wrong? I tried to unscramble my mind and searched the last few seconds for any actions that offended her.

"See, nothing," Riley reaffirmed.

Her hands tapped my chest, flattening the folds on my dark shirt that she created. Her cheeks painted rose, yet she wore an unfazed, confident smile. Did this woman not realize she just teased the breath out of me?

My chest hitched uncomfortably, nerved by her poker face. I dislodged a rock from my throat and said, "Did you just kiss me to prove a point?"

"You deserved it." Her tone struck a prideful manner.

It hit me like a bullet train. She didn't kiss me because of a sudden desire to do so. But to prove that my teasing didn't affect her. My pride howled like a wounded wolf that became the prey. I scoffed; it's not like I cared. My chest tightened as I scrubbed my mind off her delicious plump lips and how wonderful they felt. I would have to swallow a bar of soap to eradicate the memory.

I combed my hair back and winked. "Yeah, I guess. I'll stop with the teasing."

It's not like I wanted it to be more anyways. Sure, Riley was hot. And sweet. And had a killer sense of humor. But I had kissed countless girls in my life just for the fun of it. This was no different.