Heat Overload +

Enter Player Name: Riley

My heart drummed frantically, pounding into my chest. Every inch of my body tingled with the after-effect of sex. Noah wasn't kidding when he said he wouldn't be gentle; my body felt utterly spent. He made me cum first with his fingers, then his tongue, and finally as he drove fast and hard into me.

I could still feel every lingering touch and kiss permeate throughout my skin.

It was the worst between my legs. I was so damped there, and I still ached for him. I blushed, staring at the two remaining condoms that laid on the nightstand. I had chuckled when he pulled out three, and muttered, "Someone is optimistic."

He had responded with a devilishly handsome smile. He said, "And here I thought I was being conservative," before silencing me with a kiss.

And here we were, after one of the most mind-blowing orgasms I had in a long, long time, collapsed on his mattress. Our bodies intertwined messily in between the sheets; skin stuck on skin. Noah's calm breath brushed the back of my neck. It felt like laying on the beach with the cold ocean breeze soothing my heated skin.

I had not wanted to linger, but when I scooted towards the edge, Noah's heavy arms snaked around me. It wrapped tightly, pulling me against his bare chest. That's where I currently found myself. Awkwardly awake, with a presumably sleeping Noah behind me and counting the seconds between his breaths.

I grabbed his wrist and pulled to lift it over my waist – inch by agonizing inch, his fingernails tailed my skin. I needed to slip out without waking him. The implications of what had just happened finally slammed me in the face just like his dick last night, and I rather die than have the awkward after sex talk.

Just when his fingertips were about to relinquish me, Noah went rigid. His hand wrapped tighter, caging me. His leg, heavy with muscle, snaked over mine. My face flushed red when I felt his throbbing erection pressed against my back.

"Trying to escape?" Noah grunted out, his voice rough and dripping with after-sex glory.

His words drummed down my back, and my hair rose to his command. "Umm. I didn't want to wake you up."

Noah traced circles over my belly, orchestrating my desire to kindle like a rising fire. "Worry not, my dear. I was just resting." His hand disappeared underneath the bedsheets, trailing the curve of my navel, edging closer to my wet folds. I moaned, feeling his fingers slip into me. His long fingers.

Dear god.

"Um... Noah?" I choked out.

"Yes, love?"

"It's okay. I know we only agreed on one night." Fucking brain, I cursed at myself.

Noah's wandering hands ceased, and he withdrew his fingers from within me. I wailed in protest but forced myself to remain tight-lipped.

His hand returned to my waist. "Riley, turn around," Noah ordered. His tone was dead serious.

I faced him. Really, fucking stupid brain.

He looked like a god that had descended into this world. Into my bed. Well, his bed. His dark, soft curls scattered around his angular cheeks, framing his slightly parted tight lips. I wanted to bite into them like I did as he drove into me. It was impossible not to stare into his eyes – a bright forest came to life. Now, oh god now, I knew the wolf that lived there. How they could darken with wild passion.

My eyes trailed his chest, then biceps, following each line to his broad shoulders. I stared in horror at the sight of nail scratches.

His fingers halted my exploration of his body and held my chin, forcing me to meet his gaze.