Mini-Boss Battle Round 1 +

Enter Player Name: Riley

I stared at the dress laying on my bed. I had taken it off three times already, wondering if wearing it was the right choice. Every time, Noah's voice whispered in my head, 'Ravishing'

I wasn't sure what was more nerve-wracking. That dressing in it was a silent declaration that I wanted him to ravish me with his eyes. Or the fear that he would think differently. But, it was too late to back down. My makeup matched the color of the gown; Bright crimson red lipstick with a very light-pink blush and eyeshadow to contrast.

Pushing all doubts aside, I slipped into the soft fabric and took one final look in my mirror.

It was amazing how well it fit. The front wrapped tightly around my waist and chest, showing just enough of my cleavage to dance on the sexy side of the border between sexy and slutty. The bottom was far more conservative. It flowed down in multiple layers of red lace and silk, framed in a mermaid cut. A set of black heels pulled the look together.

With a new sense of determination, I marched out of my bedroom, purse clenched tight in my hands. Mikey gasped, and he and Jay turned to observe my catwalk.

"So, what do you think?" I said, twirling in the air and striking a silly pose.

Mikey jumped on the couch with both hands up. "AMAZING!"

"You look nice," Jay murmured under his breath.

"Thank you, guys. Now, remember, dinner is already on the stove. All you have to do is heat it." I walked over to the grey couch and gave them both a sloppy, big kiss on the forehead. Jay grumbled out a 'I'm too old for this shit' when it was his turn. I wiped off the lipstick stain, and said, "Don't wait up for me, I don't know how long it will take to meet Noah's dad."

I walked to the door and stopped before opening it. "Oh, and Jay, don't burn the house down."

A vein popped out of Jay's forehead. He screamed, "Just go already! Your ass is like 30 mins late."

I threw them one last air kiss before exiting the apartment.

My arm hair spiked and my heart halted.

Noah was already outside, leaning against his green door while looking at his phone. The cellphone light cast shadows on his cheekbones, highlighting his deep dimples and bright forest eyes. His dark curls, combed back with a single rogue strand falling across his light-toned face. He wore a navy tuxedo with the confidence and deliverance of a spy. A red bowtie and pocket square accentuate his look. No doubt, an intentional choice to match my dress.

If I thought he looked handsome before... Well today he looked downright lick your finger delicious. There was something about a man in a tux.

Green eyes flickered up and widened. Noah's gaze trailed the length of my leg as it slipped past the cut of the dress. With just one look, he kissed the curve of my waist, grazed my neck and stole a breathless kiss from my lips. His eyes settled on mine. The silence drummed loudly against my nerves.

"So, what do you think?" I asked, even more nervous now.

Noah's voice roughened. "I think I was wrong."

"Wrong?" A cold wind scratched down my back, chilling me to the bone. That was not the reaction I expected.

He propped himself off the door and strutted over — each long step, slow and deliberate. He paused inches from me. His gaze danced around my body, devouring every detail and engraving the sight into his memory. He slipped two fingers under my chin and tilted my head up. "Ravishing does not properly describe how amazing you look."