Editorial

Padilla Jhealyn

EDITORIAL

End game of SHS in NVSU

The DepEd has been implemented the K to 12 curriculums all over this country. The stays in school extended by two years. But these additional years were intended for the courses we choose as our specialization. Another is that students under K to 12 curriculum will be learning in advance lessons.
A bright future is what we always wanted. And the most practical way to achieve this is highly attained education. As long as were able to attain all levels of education, then it would be easier for us to find a job and face a brighter future.
However, failure to graduate one of the most common in the Philippines due to some instances mainly is the financial problems. This made the students to lose their hope to succeed what they wanted in life. As a result, poverty is neither solved nor lessened. So the government implemented K to 12 which is said created to reduce financial problems of the Filipino peoples. The question, however, is do people consider this as a great help or just another problem and burden in back?
Another year in the courses were added to our high school years to complete the K to 12, two years of which we will able to find job as long as we passed those levels. In this case, we don’t have to go through college years only to increase the possibility to find a highly paid job and escape from poverty.
But the sad thing is Nueva Vizcaya State University will be removing the K to 12 in the school due to the fact that they will focused in colleges. It may be sad to us but there are things that doesn’t last everything will come to its end. And now is the endgame of the K to 12 of Laboratory High school. NVSU is one of the premiere school that helps the students to enhance their knowledge and skills in their won field. The other students will not experience any more what we experienced that help us to grow our knowledge.
There will always be a brightness in every darkness and in every bright side there’s always be darkness. K to 12 may have increase the expenses and it may be gone in Nueva Vizcaya State University but as we try to look on its importance the bright side will appear and can be seen. And that is to get job without taking a college.
Poverty is one of the toughest hindrance for student. But when hope is nowhere, K to 12 is there to support us. Somehow k to 12 will raise us up when the hindrance tries to pull the dreamers down. We wish that Senior High School will stay at NVSU but its time was done.