Memoir

MEMOIR
When Hope is Now Here
By Jheavv1918

I once read that between truth and the search for truth, opt for the second. I believe that sometimes, no matter how hard we search to find the truth, in the end, sometimes it just doesn't matter. Bur when you continue to seek you will also find a worth on it.

In the December 2017, I’ve met a man and we became friends. I’ve just saw him on Facebook never not knowing that he also studies at Nueva Vizcaya State University, Bayombong Campus with the strand of Information and Communication Technology. We talked and we started to know each other. As the days goes by he introduces me something that made me curious and interested. He showed me the book entitled “Ania A Talaga ti Isursuro ti Biblia”. I scanned the book and as I’ve see you can learn a lot of things even just in a one page of it. Starting that day, we started to study the bible and as we study I learn more things about God of what is His name and what is His characteristics. At the first time I don’t believe on it but as I reflect I started to embrace the truth. I’ve done researching and I found out the truth. I am so blessed to know Jehovah our Almighty and loving God at all times.

We continue studying but then there are some situations occurred which made our study to stop unfortunately. It made us sad but we can do nothing due to many school works that was given to us. We agreed to each other that we will just continue our study when we are not busy anymore. Unfortunately, it was vacation time and we are far away each other so my bible study was not continued anymore.  The one who studies me made a plan so that I could be ready in studying the bible. As I am growing my faith we studied one magazine that introduces some things about Jehovah and His Son Jesus Christ. He also gave me magazines and books which I’ve read to expand my knowledge. As I am reading those things I am inspired and it made my heart enlightened. I felt that my heart was lightened up and this is the reason why I decided to continue my studies. It is not because I want to expand my knowledge or to learn more about bible but it is because I already started loving and honoring Jehovah as my God. Jehovah god became my Father, My God and my Friend. I will never regret in my life that I know Him. I will never regret the day that I started to study about His words. I am so very thankful to the person who vealed the truth to me. This is one of the memory that I will treasure in my life. The day that I’ve met Jehovah my God. I am very delightful and I am always inspired by His wonders. I am bible studying now with Sister Carah. I am also watching JW Broadcasting and read magazines and the JW Songs are the only music that I love to hear.
I am praying that may Jehovah God give me more courage for me to continue what I’ve started. The truth that I am searching for a long time ago was already here in front of me. I have learned that we must continue to search until we found out the answer because this will help us to be stronger. Even though the path we are taking had many thorns I do believe that we can make it through when we believe in Him. Jehovah is my hope and it is now here.