Five - Ignored?

"Who was that?" Kayo asked Megumi when they took their seats on the bench.

Megumi noticed how hearts are practically appearing before her friend's eyes the moment she laid her eyes upon the volleyball team captain.

"That's Kita-senpai. He's the captain of the Inarizaki Men's Volleyball Team. He's a third year."

"Ohhh." She was staring at the captain.

"Osamu mentioned earlier that Kita-senpai allowed them to join the race during the PE fest. It took them a while to get his approval though. Apparently he only agreed because not all members are required to join and he wanted Osamu to just stop pestering him."

"Megumi -" looks like Kayo wanted to say something.

"Do you know if Kita-senpai has a girlfriend?"

Ah, so that is it. Kayo appears to be a shy person at first. Especially if she does not know anyone else aside from one person. However, Kayo is actually an extrovert who is too honest with her feelings and easy to get along with once she's comfortable with people around her and her surroundings. It won't be a surprise if she will get along with the twins and Suna tomorrow since she already met them earlier today. Megumi looked at Kita. Deducing from what her friend said just know, Kayo definitely likes Kita-senpai. This is not her first time seeing her friend go like this over a guy.

"None that I know of. Why'd you ask?"

Kayo was silent for a while and then said, "I think I already know what club to join."

Things are going on smoothly as planned. That's why she brought Kayo with her in this practice. At least the twins won't bother her anymore if Kayo becomes their manager. Plus, she would also have an excuse to drop by the gym each afternoon before walking home with Kayo. Mission success.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a loud spike that hit the floor of the gym.

--

Suna is pissed. Not only that the girl gave him a cold, "Hi" earlier, but also he noticed that both girls had their eyes on Kita. Mr. No-Gaps Kita Shinsuke. The guy with the perfect poker face that Suna always wanted to make fun of. He really wants to catch him do something embarrassing like cooing at a bird or something. Just to poke fun with his stoic personality and cold logic.

"I hope you won't burst the ball next time." Kita said.

"Let it go, Kita-san, Suna is just mad he was ignored by a girl." Atsumu was now poking fun at him.

"If you are angry with something, don't take it out on the ball." And with that statement, he turned the other way and resumed what he was doing.

"Wanna take it out here, Atsumu?" Suna hissed.

"Eh? Block some spikes first." That idiot is seriously riling him.

Atsumu tossed the ball to his twin who was already jumping from the right. Suna knew this too well. The bane of this quick are the blockers who got really used to it. And Suna is definitely sick of these attacks he obviously wanted to block it. And that, he did. The ball landed with a thud on the floor.

"Nice block." The coach said.