Meeting Him

"Ladies and Gentlemen flight AF1681 is officially boarding for Paris France." the lady from the overhead speaker says.

You're probably wondering who I am and why I'm going to Paris well let me introduce myself my name is Kim Y/N. I'm half Korean and half American. I have long light brown hair, brown eyes (kind of boring I know), and I am kind of short most of my friends are all taller than me.

I'm 21 years old and I just graduated from Stanford University. Right, when I graduated I got an amazing job offer in South Korea, Seoul I'm so excited mostly because I get to be in the same city as Bts. If you didn't know by now I'm kind of obsessed with Bts.

This is what your wearing

The line starts moving and I give my boarding ticket to the lady she smiles " Enjoy your flight."

I smile back "Thank you have a good day."

I start walking inside the plane thinking about my fun times in college. Every day my roommate and I would blast to Bts songs while getting ready and singing along. More like screaming our neighbors would get mad but we slowly got them into Bts. My bias is Park Jimin btw.

I finally found my seat and decided to sit by the aisle I never liked sitting by the window I felt like I was always closed in. Now, why am I going to Paris well after I graduated I wanted to celebrate before going into the boring adult life of work, home, sleep, and repeat.

That's why my parents let me go for a month before I start working. My family was going to come with me but I decided to go alone. I'm so excited I can't ..... then a young man interrupts me

"Excuse me, my seat is right there

"Excuse me, my seat is right there." a beautiful man wearing a mask that looks like he is in his twenties says pointing to the seat right next to me. "Excuse me miss."

He snaps me out of my daze "Oh sorry." I get up to let the man occupy the seat right next to me then sit back down. Why does he look so familiar wait why does he sound so familiar?

"Ladies and gentlemen, please put your seatbelts and bring your attention to the front where we will tell you what to do in emergencies. (I don't know what they say lol) We will be departing in a few minutes so please put your devices on airplane mode." Announces a flight attendant

Skip to when the flight attendants come around and ask you for drinks.

The kind flight attendant gives me cold water and the young man next to me water as well. I might as well start up on conversation with him I will be on this flight for the next eleven hours.

"Hello, my name is Kim Y/n, how are you today." I turn to the young man next to me and speak.

"Hello, I'm Park Jimin. I'm having a fine day how are you?" He turns to me and says.

My face turns pale holy shitu I'm sitting right next to PARK FREAKING JIMIN that's why he looked familiar.

Park Jimin's point of view: 1 hour ago

I bid farewell to my band Bts I'm going to miss them a lot going on this trip. Bang pd nim is allowing us to go on a trip for one month with our girlfriends/wives anywhere we want. Me and Taehyung being the only two who don't have girlfriends decided to go alone since we wanted to go to different places. (In this story Jin, J-Hope, and Suga are married while RM and Jungkook have girlfriends)

I start brainstorming all the things I can do in Paris. I'm walking to my seat where I see a beautiful young woman sitting there. I walk up to her and she gets up letting me sit down on my seat. After a while, she starts a conversation, and when I tell her my name her face goes pale.

Haha, that's cute I guess she's a fan.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of Chapter 1 !!!

Please keep in mind that this is my first fanfic tell me if there are any grammar mistakes and keep on reading.

Bye Have a good day!!