Chapter 1

Hello! And welcome back or welcome newcomers!

So this is a little different from the rest of the books I've created so I hope you will all like it!

This takes after Voltron, only difference is, Shiro and Adam are together in this one and Allura is alive!

Also, Shiro is with the black lion, Keith is with red, Lance is with Blue and you know the other two!

I just didn't really feel like doing the whole thing where it was Allura with blue and all that jazz.

So pretty much before season 6

Let's get this show on the road!

Unedited

Enjoy~~~~~

It was a sunny day, the Paladins thought they would have a day at the beach, inviting Coran and Allura along as well.

With the Galra empire ending, and the universe safe, Voltron and the paladins now stayed on Earth.

Keith and Lance ended up together in the end, and had a surrogate carry their twins. That's right. Twins.

Kora and Liam, 15 years old now. Kora was the younger twin by 2 minutes.

Liam had Lance's personality but Keith's look, with the black hair and Blue-Grey eyes.

While Kora was like Keith but had Lance's hair and multi color eyes. Both Lance and Keith's eye color that is.

"Come on Liam!" Kora giggled pushing her brother towards the water. "Let's go!"

"Alright! I'll race ya!" Liam laughed as he took off towards the water.

"Not fair!" Kora exclaimed as she ran after him.

Lance and Keith smiled as they placed their things on the sand making sure the twins were alright as well.

"Aren't they full of energy." Shiro said as he and his family walked towards the males.

"They were excited." Keith said. "The beach is their favorite place."

Adam let out a chuckle. "I find it adorable."

"As long as their safe." Jade said.

Jade Shirogane, the daughter of Adam and Shiro. 15 years old and takes after both Shiro and Adam. She had brown eyes and black hair with blue tips.

"Why don't you go join them Hunny?." Adam said running a hand through her hair.

"Okay." The girl shrugged, took her sandals off and headed towards the water.

"Come on Devin!" A female's voice was heard. A familiar one at that. "Don't be shy about it! You'll be fine!"

"Pidge!" Shiro greeted as her and her son, Devin, arrived.

"Hey you guys!" Pidge smiled.

Devin Holt, 15 years old. Also Transgender. He went from Female to Male. Pidge had taken him in, at the age of 1, not being able to see him in the foster home any longer. The male had grown attached to Pidge and Pidge grew attach to him. He had Blonde hair and blue eyes. He was a little shy, but once you get to know him he's out going and fun to be around.

"I'm going with the others." Devin sighed.

"Go right ahead!" Pidge laughed.

"Ah. The breeze feels really good today!" Shay said with a smile.

"You got that right mom!" Her son smiled.

Hunk chuckled as he said hello to his friends.

Owen Garret. Son of Shay and Hunk. Takes Hunk features, he is human and has Hunks hair color and has brown eyes. He's 13 years old, and very friendly.