Chapter 17

Unedited

Warning: little violent.

Enjoy~~~~

"Do any of them have blood?" Kora questioned tilting her head slightly as her heart pounded against her chest. "Are they not human? Are they not really alive?"

"Kora?" Keith questioned as hesitantly took a step towards his daughter.

"No dad. Don't. Stay there." Kora said as her hands started to shake. "I think I need out of here. I'm going to lose it. I don't know how much longer I can control myself."

Keith nodded and went against his daughters wish as he walked towards her.

"That's okay. We're done here anyways." Keith said gently.

~~~~~~~

"Where's Kora?" Lance questioned as Keith walked into their bedroom.

"Cooling down." Keith mumbled. "She's trying meditation."

Lance nodded but didn't say anything.

"Where's Georgia?" Keith asked.

Lance put a finger to his lips and hushed Keith. "Watch."

A giggle could be heard from around the room making Keith raise an eyebrow.

"Hmm Where's Georgia?" Lance questioned. "Mommy, have you seen Georgia?"

Keith stifled a laugh. "I have not." Keith said playing along.

"Bah!" Georgia shouted as she appeared from the closet.

"There she is!" Lance exclaimed making the 1 year old giggle and reach out for him.

"Hey you guys." Hunk said poking his head through the room. "Dinners just about ready, but not just that. The others are here."

"Others?"

~~~~~

"Well, haven't seen you for a while." Keith said a small smile plastered on his face as he looked up at Kolivan.

"Agreed. How have you been Keith?" Kolivan asked shaking the males hand.

"I've been good. And you?"

"I also have been good. Traveled to many planets." Kolivan said.

"Who's dad talking to?" Kora questioned her brother who shrugged.

"He's a good person." A voice said behind the twins making them jump.

"Jesus Grandma." Kora said holding her chest.

"Sorry sweetheart." Krolia chuckled.

"Who is he exactly?" Liam asked.

"He was the leader of the Blade Of Mamora." Krolia explained. "He helped your parents take down the Galra. Helped lead us to victory."

The twins made an 'O' shape with there mouths. But Kora immediately noticed the look on her grandmother's face.

"Grandma. You like him." Kora teased.

Krolia blushed. "I do not!"

Kora giggled. "Yes you do."

Liam rolled his eyes and walked away from the conversation.

"Mum!" Georgia squealed running over to Keith and grabbed onto his legs.

"Is this the youngest?" Kolivan questioned.

Keith nodded picking Georgia up. "That she is. Her mom was found dead on the street with Georgia next to her. Kora decided to take Georgia home and that's where we took her in."