Chapter 6

Unedited

Enjoy~~~

"Papa! Dad!" Liam cried shaking them awake.

"What's wrong Liam?" Lance groaned.

"Kora's gone!"

"What?!"

The parents quickly shot up from their spots.

"What do you mean gone?" Lance said standing up.

"She's gone." Krolia said entering the cave. "We can't find her."

"Why would she leave?" Jade questioned.

"She must've had a nightmare." Lance said remembering the events that happened last night.

"We have to find her!" Owen exclaimed.

"Spread out!" Shiro said. "We'll find her!"

Liam got on Keith's back as everyone flew off in opposite directions.

"Come on Kitkat." Lance said under his breath. "Where are you?"

~~~~

Kora breathed heavily as she continued to walk.

She's been walking for hours, her legs felt like jello.

She looked behind her only to be faced with nothing.

She was tired. She had cried for hours once she left. But she didn't want to stop.

"I don't think I did the right thing." Kora said before shaking her head. "No. Because now I can't hurt them."

But before she continued her vision went black and she fell to the ground.

"Take her back to the cave." A voice ordered.

~~~~~

"No." Lance said as he watched his daughter get dragged into a cave. "Think Lance think."

Two men stood outside the cave with guns in hand.

"Wait a minute." Lance mumbled to himself. "I'm a dragon."

He swooped in freezing the two on guard before they could do anything and walking further into the cave freezing anyone that wasn't his daughter.

"There you are." Lance said as he grabbed Kora gently with his tail. "Time to go."

~~~~

"I couldn't find her." Keith said pacing back and forth.

"We'll find her, just breath." Shiro said trying to get the male to calm down.

"I can't! That's my baby out there!" Keith cried.

"Papa!" Liam exclaimed as Lance landed on the ground with Kora on his back.

"Kora." Keith let out a breath as he ran over towards the girl. "Kora! Wake up!"

The girl let out a groan as everyone surrounded her.

"Dad?"

"Oh thank goodness." Keith said. "You're never leaving my sight again. I was so worried about you!"

"I'm sorry." Kora whispered. "I thought I was doing the right thing."

"No Kora." Lance said wiping a tear off her face with his tail. "You were just scared. After everything you went through. It's alright. But we're going to help you okay?"

Kora nodded. "Okay."

~~~~~~~

"Kosmo." Keith said sternly as he flew through the sky. "You have to stop teleporting. Understand!"