Chapter 25

Unedited

Enjoy~~~~

~Flashback~

"Silly Keith." A man smirked. "Couldn't keep his mouth shut."

He hovered over Keith, who was asleep in his room. The man moved quickly, taping Keith's hands and legs before throwing him over his shoulder.

And before anyone woke up, they were gone.

~~~~~~~

"What do you mean he's gone?!" Shiro questioned his heart racing as he heard about the news of the man who was like a brother to him.

Lance stood beside him, shocked. "No, he isn't gone. It's Keith. Maybe he's just training."

Kolivan shook his head. "We looked everywhere. He is not here."

"How about the security camera's?" Pidge asked.

"I have a member checking them now." Kolivan stated. "There is something you need to know."

"What is it?" Allura questioned.

"We have a traitor. He told everything to Zarkon, and we didn't even know it. His name is Kylo. We have reasons to believe he kidnapped Keith." Kolivan explained.

"What do you mean?" Hunk asked.

"Keith was the one to find out he was the traitor, also the one to tell us who it was." Kolivan said. "We believe Keith was taken by Kylo."

"Sir."

Kolivan turned around to face the member who was checking the camera's. "What is it?"

"It's true. Look at this." A laptop was set in front of Kolivan as he watched Keith get taken.

"Voltron. We need your help."

"We'll split up. We look everywhere, don't stop until he is found!" Shiro said raising his voice. "Let's go now!"

Everyone nodded, suited up and race down to their lions.

As Lance flew out of the castle, the red lion flew past him racing in the opposite direction of everyone else.

"I'm following the red lion!" Lance said.

"Be careful." Shiro replied.

Blue let out a growl as they caught up to Red.

"I know." Lance mumbled. "I'm worried too."

~~With Keith~~

"Don't you look good." Kylo smirked while licking his lips. "This will be fun."

Keith glared at Kylo as he was chained against the wall. "Kylo, you're going to die." Keith growled as he squirmed in the chains.

Kylo shrugged. "I mean, we all will eventually." He walked over to a table that had many things on it. "Which to use first."

Keith's eyes widened as Kylo walked over with a knife that we a burning red in hand.

He struggled more trying to get away with Kylo.

"Aw. Poor little Keithy." Kylo laughed bring the knife closer to Keith's skin. "This will only hurt a bit."

Keith let out a whimper, trying not to look weak as the knife was placed on his skin, slowly and painfully being dragged down his arm.

"Stop." Keith pleaded. "Please stop."

"Beg all you want. I am not stopping."

~~Lance~~