Chapter 10

Unedited

Enjoy~~~~

Lance grunted as he got hit in the side by one of the enemy's.

"Damn." Lance growled as he grabbed the enemy's collar and threw him against the wall.

The group moved forward before getting stopped.

"Ah the master was right." A females voice chimed with a smirk. "You really care about the brat."

"Who the hell are you?" Keith growled.

"Just like Eblis and Diablos, I am one of the knights. My name is Thorn." She grinned as her voice was laced with poison. "I'm here to kill you."

"Seen that coming." Hunk mumbled.

Thorn pulled out a trident, she pointed it at Lance and everyone watched as a purple lighting came out and headed straight for the man.

"Papa!" Liam screamed.

The lighting hit where Lance stood making Keith let out a cry.

Smoke rose and everyone stared at the spot Lance was once in.

"Papa?" Liam whimpered.

"Well that wasn't nice." Lance's voice was heard making the enemy whip around. "Thanks Kosmo."

Kosmo let out a growl and teleported back to Liam's side.

Keith ran up behind Thorn but he was to slow, Thorn lifted her trident up and struck Keith. Hard.

The force made Keith go flying into the wall behind them.

"We have to get the trident away from her!" Pidge shouted wrapping her bayard around the trident and gave it a good pull.

Pidge received a shock instead of the trident.

Hunk and Lance started shooting at Thorn as Shiro and Keith moved in to attack.

Pidge wrapped her bayard around Thorns legs and then kicked her, making her go tumbling to the ground.

Liam came in and stomped on Thorns wrist, making her cry out in pain. Lighting shot at everyone making them all jump back.

"Shit." Lance hissed as he got hit causing blood to trail down his face.

Raven jumped on Thorn and put her in a chokehold. "Grab the trident!" She shouted.

Keith ran over and ripped the trident out of Thorns hand and broke it in half with his sword.

"No!" Thorn cried out struggling in Ravens hold.

Pidge raised her bayard and shocked Thorn causing her to pass out.

The Paladins caught there breath before giving a nod to each other.

And together they moved forward.

~~~~

"Get him." 'Nobody' said to one of her guards as she pointed at Liam. "Bring him here unharmed."

The guard nodded before running off.

"Your brother will join you."

~~~~

"Chemical." Raven snarled as the next knight stood in front of them.

"Raven." The man greeted. "What are you doing helping the enemy?"

"Doing whatever I can." Raven said pulling out her own blade.

"I see." Chemical said walking closer to Raven. "Are you trying to save Elizabeth?"