Chapter 11

Unedited

Enjoy~~~

Keith let out a sigh as he sat in the Red Lion.

"I found nothing. Did you guys find anything?" Keith questioned.

"Nothing here."

It's been about a month since the events with Lilith happening.

And she was nowhere to be found.

"You don't think she could've went off into space do you?" Hunk questioned.

Shiro sighed as he ran a hand through his hair. "It's a possibility. Head back to the shack. We'll re-group there."

Everyone nodded in agreement and continued on their way.

The scene the parents arrived to weren't pleasant.

"I can't believe you!" Kora screamed as she was held back by Jade and Devin.

"I'm sorry!" Liam shouted. "It was an accident!"

"But look what you did!" Kora exclaimed as she struggled agaisnt her cousins arms.

Keith and Lance quickly got out of their lions and raced over to their kids.

Jade and Devin sighed with relief seeing the two adults running towards them.

The two teens let go of Kora causing her to shoot forward.

But someone caught her instead.

"Let me go dad!" Kora said as her eyes welled up with tears. "I'm going to kill him!"

"What happened? What did your brother do that's making you upset?" Keith asked.

"I've never felt so betrayed!" Kora cried as she clenched Keith's shirt. "I trusted him! It was suppose to be a secret. I wasn't ready!"

Liam looked over at his sister. "I'm sorry Kora! It was an accident. I didn't mean to."

"I hate you." The girl muttered.

Liam's heart broke as he watched his sister get up and walk away.

"Aunt Shay. Will you take me home?" Kora asked quietly.

Shay nodded. "Of course sweetheart."

Kora knew Shay wouldn't ask questions. She would've asked one of her parents but they would want her to talk. And she wasn't in the mood for talking.

Keith and Lance looked down at Liam.

"What did you do Liam?" Lance asked gently.

"I revealed her secret." Liam whispered. "It just slipped out in front of all her friends."

"What secret?" Keith questioned softly.

Their son shook his head. "It's not my place to say anything."

"Well you did tell her friends." Devin said. "So you might as well tell them."

Liam sighed. "Kora's been having issues with her..." the boy shifted uncomfortably. "Sexuality. And as her brother, she came to me. And when she finally figured it out, I was the first to know. She didn't know how you would react, which is dumb in my opinion because well you know. So I told her to go for it. And today she was hanging out with her friends and I just let it slip out."

"Oh Liam." Keith said rubbing a hand on his face.

"I'm sorry."

"It's alright buddy." Lance smiled. "It was an accident. You'll have to apologize to your sister though. For now, let her cool down."