Chapter 15

Unedited

Enjoy~~~

Lance took a breath as he ran his hands through his hair as he looked at his daughter who lied unconscious in their cell.

"Come on Keith." He whispered as he ran his fingers over his ring he wore on his finger. "Hurry up and save us."

"Who is Keith?" A voice questioned.

"Holy- Juno. I forgot you were there." Lance replied. "Keith is my husband."

~3 hours earlier~

"No." Keith whispered as he fell to the ground as he noticed Lance's helmet on the ground.

"Dad." Liam mumbled handing over the blade.

Someone lied on the ground barely breathing.

This made Keith angrier than he already was.

The male got up and walked over to the person on the ground.

"Where's my family?" Keith snarled holding the blood covered blade to their neck.

"If not dead, than on a ship being held in a cell." The person said harshly.

"What ship?" Keith questioned pushing the blade more agaisnt the persons neck.

"One not to far from here." The man mumbled. "You'll find it soon. But they'll probably be dea-"

The man was silent as Keith slit his throat.

"Shut up."

It was silent for a few moments before Keith came to a decision.

Keith and Lance had put trackers in each others rings. But Keith had forgotten about it and just remembered now.

"Liam." Keith spoke. "I want you to get back onto the ship and watch your sister for me."

"But-"

"No Liam." Keith interrupted. "You will listen to me understand? It's for you're own good. I don't want you to get hurt either."

Liam nodded. "Be safe dad." And then he was gone.

Keith walked over to Shiro. "I'm going to find them. Take care of Liam and Georgia for me while I'm gone. I'll be back soon. I'll let you know when I find them."

Shiro went to say something put it was to late. Keith had gotten into the red lion and flew off.

~~~

"Papa?"

Lance's head shot in the direction of Kora.

The girl was now leaning against the wall and holding onto her side.

"What happened? What's going on?" Kora asked panicking.

"Kora just breath." Lance said walking over to his daughter. "Just take a breath."

Kora did so, taking a minute to calm her racing heart.

"We were taken." Lance said holding his daughter close. "But I'm going to get us out of here. I promise."

Kora nodded and clutched her Father's shirt.

Lance tensed making Kora look at him.

Footsteps.

Juno quickly moved towards Lance and Kora.

Lance moved so he was sitting in front of Kora.

"You'll be meeting the master soon." A male smirked as he looked inside the cell.