Chapter 13

Unedited

Enjoy~~~

"Just order Pizza or something." Lance said as Keith got up and walked away.

Lance assumed he was going to talk to Kora.

"Kora." Keith asked knocking on the door. "I'm coming In."

Kora let out a sniffle as she pulled the covers over her head.

"What happened?" Keith asked as he sat on the bed.

"I got into a fight with my friends." Kora spoke quietly. "Turns out they weren't my friends to begin with. Apparently they didn't have a reason to hate me at first but when I came out to them.."

"Oh Kora." Keith said rubbing the girls back. "That's okay. You don't need friends to survive anyways. You have all of us."

Kora pulled the covers off of her face revealing her black eye and her now dried cut.

"Did they do this?" Keith asked as he held Kora's face in his hands.

Kora nodded. "Don't worry. They look worse than I do."

"You didn't loose control did you?" Keith said.

Kora shook her head. "Almost did. I managed to pull myself out of it."

Keith sighed. "Let's get you cleaned up."

~~~~

Lance looked over at Keith who had entered the room with Kora.

He was about to ask what happened but stopped when Keith shook his head.

"Pizzas here!" Shiro announced walking into the room.

Everyone took their slice of pizza and just talked about anything.

"I'm going to miss Earth." Jade said. "Sure we get to go places most people will never get to go. But still."

"Maybe we can head back over to Arus." Lance smirked. "We can see Klaizap again. Maybe he and Keith will fight for real this time."

Keith let out a groan. "He could've been dangerous! We didn't know what the small guy was capable of!"

"What, like breaking your heart over his adorableness?" Pidge asked taking a bite of his pizza.

"Maybe we can visit a balmera." Hunk grinned.

"That would be nice." Shay smiled.

~~2 days later~~

"You guys have everything?" Keith questioned poking his head into the room.

"We do."

"Let's head out then."

Liam and Kora looked around the house remembering all the memories they had together.

And Kora, having a monthly female issue, got emotional about it.

"Um Kora?" Liam questioned notcing the tears streaming down his sisters face. "Are you okay?"

"I'm not okay! How could ask me that?!" Kora cried. "I'm going to miss this place so much! Hug me Liam!"

Liam was confused but gave his sister a hug anyways. "It's going to be okay Kora."

"Pfft." Georgia giggled as she walked into the room to see her siblings hugging.

The small baby ran towards them and hugged their legs wanting in on the hug.

"Come here Georgia." Liam chuckled picking the girl up.

"Let's go." Kora whispered.

The three siblings left the house and got in the car.

The twins turned around to look at the house they had grew up in.

"Lighten up you guys." Lance said looking in the review mirror as he drove. "You're acting like you're never going to see the house again."

"We aren't going to see it for years!" Kora said.

"Aren't you exaggerating a bit?"

"You guys were out there for years." Liam stated. "We'll be out there for years."

Keith shrugged. "You got a point."

The car went silent as they drove down to the Garrison.

They exited the car and stood in front of their new home.

"Wow." Kora and Liam gasped as Georgia clapped her hands.

"Kora!"

Kora turned around to see her best friend running towards her.

The girl looked up at Lance who nodded. "Go see him."

"Liam told me what was happening." Alec panted. "I just wanted to see you before you left."

Kora smiled. "I'm going to miss you Alec."

"I'm going to miss you too." Alec mumbled.

The two stood in an awkward silent as Kora looked back at her parents who were watching her.

Lance wrapped his arms around Keith, giving him a hug.

Kora watched as Lance pointed to him and Keith and then pointed to her and Alec.

Kora nodded and wrapped her arms around Alec, who immediately responded by wrapping his arms around the small girl.

"Be safe out there." Alec said. "Don't need you coming back dead."

Kora stifled a laugh. "I'll try."

"Promise me you'll come back alive?"

Kora didn't say anything.

Alec pulled away from Kora and lifted her chin up. "Promise me you'll come back to me."

"You know I can't promise that." Kora whispered.

"Promise me!" Alec said sternly staring the girl in the eyes.

"I-I promise." Kora replied.

"Save the universe Kora." Alec mumbled. "Some of us need you here back on Earth."

A pair of lips landed on Kora's making her eyes widened in surprise but melt into the kiss right afterwards.

"Keith let them have their moment." Lance said grabbing Keith's arms as the smaller male tried to take off after his daughter. "She's not going to see him until we're done out there. Who knows how long that could take."

Keith let out a sigh. "Fine."

"I'll be back for you." Kora said softly with a blush on her cheeks.

"You better." Alec said rubbing the back of his neck.

"That's my sister!" Liam called out from his spot beside Devin. "You hurt her and I'll rip your eyeballs out!"

Keith smirked. "That's my boy."

"Oh come on you two!" Lance shouted dragging the two towards the ship.

Kora groaned in embarrassment as she hid her face in her hands. "I'm sorry."

"It's no big deal." Alec said running a hand through his hair. "You better get going."

Kora nodded. "Goodbye Alec."

"Goodbye Kora."

~~~

"Systems are ready." Shiro called out.

"We're ready here!"

"As well as here!"

"Let's get this show on the road."

"Prepare for take off." Coran spoke up.

Everyone got into their seats as Keith quickly buckled Georgia in.

"In 3, 2, 1." Hunk counted. "And we're off!"

The ride was bumpy as they broke through Earth's atmosphere, heading into space.

"Preparing for a wormhole." Allura spoke as she stood in the middle of the room.

The adults smiled at the sight of the wormhole.

"That's Arus!"