Chapter 7

"What are you thinking about?" Keith questioned his son as they soared through the air. "You've been quiet for a while now."

"It's nothing." Liam said with a sigh.

"Are you sure?" Keith asked. "You know you can tell me anything right?"

Liam nodded. "I know. I was just thinking about heading to the garrison. For a few years anyways, just to get the hang of flying you know?"

"Why go to the garrison when your uncle can teach you the things you need to know?" Keith said. "Not just that but your Papa and I can teach you how to fly."

"No offence Papa." Kora said listening in on Keith and Liams conversation. "But I would dad to teach me how to fly."

Lance gasped. "Why not me? I'm an excellent flyer!"

"Babe watch out!" Keith shouted grabbing Kora off his back just as he ran into a mountain. "You okay peach?"

Kora nodded. "I'm okay! I don't think Papa is though."

"An excellent flyer alright." Pidge laughed.

"You can teach me how to fly Papa!" Liam shouted.

"Somethings wrong." Kora mumbled gripping Keith's blade. "Listen."

Keith looked up noticing ships crashing through the surface.

"Kosmo! Get the kids and mom out of here!" Keith shouted.

Kosmo did as told quickly teleporting everyone one by one.

Once they were gone, the parents started attacking the ships.

"On your left!" Lance shouted at his husband.

Keith turned to the left and fired at a ship that got a little close.

Lance froze ships, Keith turned them to ashes, Pidge whipped them against rocks while Hunk gave them a shock. Shiro summoned shadows which would drag them to ground.

"Man." Keith said. "This feels great!"

~~~~~~

"Do you think they're okay?" Devin asked as they all sat in a cave.

"I'm sure they're fine." A voice said as a female appeared with a smirk on her face. "They are Voltron after all. But you guys on the other hand. You may not be fine."

Krolia stood in front of the kids. "Who are you?" She asked narrowing her eyebrows.

"Oh me? It's a pleasure to meet you, I'm one of the five Master's knights. You may call me Eblis." She said as her smirk grew. "I'm here for the children."

"I'm sorry. But you're here for death." Kora stepped in pulling out her blades.

"I guess you're coming with me the hard way." Eblis's smile dropped as she pulled out two swords.

The others looked between Kora and Eblis wondering who was going to strike first.

But Kora made the first move.

The small girl shot forward clashing her blade against Eblis's before moving her second sword towards the enemy's stomach.

Eblis blocked her hit with her other sword and licked her lips. "You have guts girl."

Kora lifted her leg and kicked Eblis, shooting her backwards into a rock.

"DIE!" Kora shouted running after Eblis lifting her blades.

"Somethings making her go wild." Krolia said. "Liam, Owen and Alec, you three go after Kora and stop her from doing any more harm. Jade, Devin you're with me."