Chapter 30

Sorry for the long wait! 

Welcome to my new account, I had to move everything here due to an email issue with my old one, meaning I lost all my views... but as long as everyone still enjoys the books I'm happy!

Previously on Our Future: 

"What happened?" Allura asked, shocked as her friends walked in with babies. 

"Lilith transformed them into babies." Liam answered, now holding Georgia. 

"I remember when they were this small." Pidge smiled. 

"How old are they?" Coran asked, twisting his mustache.

"About a year old." Pidge answered. 

Kora yanked on Lance's hair. 

"Ow Kora!" Lance scolded. "Don't pull hair. You have to be nice." 

"How are we going to change them back?" 

Nobody answered because they didn't know. 

They didn't know what to do. 

Unedited

Enjoy~~

"Kora! Stop that!" Keith scolded his daughter who ripped the papers out of her coloring book. 

"Thanks, Lily!" Pidge shouted, running towards Keith. "Here Keith!" 

Pidge handed Keith some sort of gummy, making the male confused. 

"What is it?" The male asked. 

"Give this to Kora." Pidge instructed. "It should, slowly, turn her back to normal. It'll take a few hours, but it should help."

The girl ran off, going to find the others, leaving Keith alone with his daughter who looked up at him with curious eyes. 

"Andy?" Kora asked, tilting her head to the side. 

"Candy." Keith confirmed, holding it out to her. "Want some?" 

Kora didn't hesitate to grab the candy and shove it into her mouth. 

"Tanks." She giggled, chewing the gummy. 

Keith let out a sigh as the girl went back to coloring her book. 

. . . .

"Keith, have you seen Kora?" Lance asked, walking into the dining room area. "We're playing hide and seek, and it's been about an hour since we started. She's the last one."

It's been a few hours since the kids took the gummies, they were all around the age of six now. 

Keith let out a hum, looking up from feeding Georgia. "Have you checked where Blue is?" 

"I have not. Thanks babe!" Lance pecked the males cheek before taking off to where his Lion his. 

"Hey girl." He greeted. "Have you seen Kora?" 

Blue slowly moved, and opened her mouth, letting Lance in. 

It was quiet, typically, Kora would be giggling if she was about to be found.

Lance walked around Blue, going towards the seat. 

"Kora?" He asked. "Are you in here?" 

Blue let out a growl, signalling for Lance to be quiet.