Chapter 12

Unedited

Enjoy~~~

"So is there a reason we aren't going back to school shopping?" Liam asked.

Keith and Lance looked at each other.

"Well. As you know, Lilith is still missing." Lance started watching as Georgia climbed the stove. "GEORGIA-GRACE MCCLAIN!"

Keith chuckled. "Anyways, Lilith isn't on Earth. So we have to leave Earth in order to find her."

"So wait." Kora said. "Are you telling us that we are going to space?"

Keith nodded. "There's no point in going back to school because you won't even be there for a week. The ships almost done. They're doing tests runs now."

"This is going to be awesome!" Liam grinned.

Kora nodded in agreement.

"Mum!" Georgia giggled reaching up for Keith.

"That just means you two will need to help out with Georgia." Lance said. "Considering we're both paladins. They'll need us."

Kora and Liam nodded. "Okay."

"I'll get it." Lance said as someone knocked on the door.

Keith's eyes widened. "They don't know about Georgia."

"Well they were going to find out at some point." Kora giggled making Georgia smile and reach out for her sister.

"We'll be leaving in two days." Shiro's voice rang out.

"For now we all decided to come over for one of our last nights on Earth." Pidge said.

"Well come on in."

Keith stood in front of Kora who was holding Georgia as their friends walked in.

"Hey you guys!" Keith said.

"Dadada." Georgia babbled as she peeked over Keith's shoulder to see Lance enter the room.

"Is that a baby?" Adam asked.

"Maybe." Liam smiled.

Lance appeared into Georgia view as Keith stepped away. The baby grinned and clapped her hands reaching out for her dad.

"Dada!"

Lance smiled and took Georgia from Kora's arms. "Hi baby." He cooed.

"This is Georgia." Kora explained. "I saved her."

Georgia giggled and waved at those who stood in front of her.

"Hello cutie." Pidge said.

Georgia grinned and squirmed in Lance's arms causing him to put her down.

Georgia rubbed her eyes and ran off into another room.

"New addition." Hunk smiled. "A cute addition."

Everyone chuckled as they all agreed.

The adults went off into the dining room as the kids spilt off into the living room.

Georgia ran back towards her parents with her lion and blanket in arms.

"Dadada." Georgia whined as she pulled at his pant leg wanting to be picked up.

Lance picked the small girl up and watched as she held out her blanket to him.

"Is it nap time already?" Lance questioned looking at the time.

Georgia smiled and snuggled into Lance's chest getting comfortable.

Keith nodded. "Yeah it is."