Chapter 23

Unedited

Enjoy~~~~

Kora sat in the main control room on Keith's chair.

Georgia babbled away on the floor as she played with a stuffed purple lion.

Allura and Coran watched the screen as the mission went into play.

Kora was on standby just in case she was needed.

They only had 4 lions at the moment. And since Kora was the only one who could pilot red at the moment, she may be needed.

"I'm sending a map of this ship. Be aware there are many Galra." Coran said.

"Hang on a minute." Kora mumbled as she stood up to get a better look at the layout. "I recognize that ship."

"What do you mean Kora?"

"That's the ship!" Kora exclaimed. "Lilith is on that ship! You guys have to be careful!"

"You guys, we got company."

"Turn left!" Kora instructed.

The group did as told as they continued running.

"Turn right now! The cells should be just down the hallway. But be careful. It'll be heavily guarded. The fighting Arena is down there as well." Kora warned. "I'm meeting up with you guys."

"No Kora. You're staying there." Lance said.

"Papa. You're going to need my help!" Kora exclaimed grabbing her dads helmet. "Please Papa."

There was no answer as Kora made in into the red lion.

"Aunt Allura." Kora pleaded. "Please, you know they'll need my help."

Kora left their ship and just as she did, a wormhole appeared in front of her.

The girl smirked and flew through it meeting a familiar ship.

"Why must you be like your father?" Lance questioned softly.

Kora shrugged as his face appeared on the holographic screen in the lion.

"I'm entering the ship." Kora whispered.

Kora quietly walked down the hallways, hiding behind corners when needed until she made it to the group.

She singled the adults to follow her as they rounded a corner.

"It's you." A voice whispered. "Kora."

Kors turned around facing the owner of the voice.

"You must be here for the boys." The old man smiled. "Alec and Gray right."

Kora nodded. "Do you know them?"

The man smiled. "I do." He said. "Gray, is down in the arena if you get there quickly, you must just save him in time from possibly being killed by the champion."

"And Alec?" Kora questioned crouching down in front of the cell, grabbing onto the bars.

The man's smiled dropped as he looked around. His voice lowered into a whisper. "He's in the torture room." His voice cracked. "They said something about taking a limb."

Lance watched as his daughter tensed up, her grip on the bars tightening.

Kora stood up, breaking the bars setting the old man free.

"Get everyone out of here, get to the escape pods and be free." Kora instructioned handing a weapon over she had stolen from a troop. "Be careful."