Chapter 27

Unedited

Enjoy~~~

"So she needs you and Kora as sacrifices?" Keith questioned.

Liam nodded.

"What does she need sacrifices for?"

"She wants to bring back Haggar and Lotor."

The room went silent as a sharp inhale was heard.

"What the actual fuck?" Pidge questioned.

"Language." Shiro mumbled.

"This is getting really dangerous." Adam spoke up.

"Yeah it is." Keith said. "I mean it's always been dangerous, but this is beyond dangerous."

"I think it's best if you guys take over the lions again." Coran suggested. "Kora has been injured more times than any of you have when we were fighting the Galra."

"What- no!" Jade exclaimed standing up surprising everyone. She was the one who everyone thought would understand the most. "This is our fight! We can't just back out of it!"

"Jade's right. We can't just give up." Liam said standing next to the girl. "We are the one's who need to finish it."

"Liam, Jade-"

"Out of everyone, you guys should understand the most! You didn't back out of the fight with Zarkon or Lotor. Can't forget about Haggar!" Devin continued.

"Yes it's dangerous. We know that. And if it makes you feel better, than we can have a parent ride with us. But please please please don't make us stop fighting." Owen pleaded.

The parents looked at each other before Shiro spoke up. "We'll think about it."

The kids sighed as the room went silent.

"Well, good talk. I'm just gonna go and train or something." Liam said leaving the room.

"I'm going to read or something." Jade muttered also leaving.

"I'm going to eat." Owen shrugged.

Shay chuckled. "That's your son." She said looking at her husband.

Hunk shrugged with a grin.

"I'm going to go and check on Kora." Keith said running his hand down Lance as he left.

Lance just nodded as he looked over at the security camera's.

Shiro frowned, noticing Lance's unusual behavior. "Something wrong, Lance?"

"No." Lance answered simply before getting up and leaving the room.

"Something's wrong." Hunk stated.

"But what?" Adam questioned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Morning mama." Kora said stretching as she came out of the pod.

Keith chuckled. "Afternoon hun."

"Already?" Kora asked.

Keith shrugged. "How are you feeling?"

"Pumped." Kora grinned as she started fighting the air. "I feel like I could fight someone and win."

Kora let out a gasp suddenly making Keith worried. "What? What's wrong?"

"I could fight Liam!" Kora said as she started to run. "Wish me luck!"

Keith shook his head. "Typical Kora."