The Fawned Weasley's -Part 2

Lucy POV

Molly and I moved to the front nervously. Our father has told us about what he did during this time. We both looked at each other. We knew this wouldn't end well.

I shoved Molly to the front, and she retaliated with a playful punched me back.

" My name is Molly Jane Weasley. I am named after my amazing grandmother. I am 16 years old and I am in my 6th year. I am in Gryffindor and I am a Prefect. When I am older, I want to work in the Department of Transportation as I am interested in Transfiguration and Transportation. My mother is a muggle by the name of Audrey. She is a librarian. Now my younger sister." Molly stated as she shoved me forward.

"I can introduce myself thank you," I snapped. " Hey, my name is Lucy Rose Weasley. I am a 15-year-old Ravenclaw. I am about to be a Prefect this year. Or, before we got into this mess. Thank-You Golden Marauders. And know you can ask questions."

"Is he here currently?" Aunt Ginny asked

"No, he isn't," Molly said.

"Where is he currently?" Dad asked.

"We don't know currently his whereabout" I stated with a hesitance that I hope will go unnoticed. "Put your hand up if you think is my father."

Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Hermione, Aunt Ginny, Uncle Bill and most of the Order put their hands up. The Twins, Uncle Ron and Uncle Harry were clueless.

"Don't react badly. Our mother is a muggle by the name of Audrey and our father is Percy Weasley."

They waited for there reaction. Then the room exploded. Mainly by the Twins, Uncle Ron, Aunt Ginny and dad. They screamed out profanities. Grandma was crying slightly into Grandpa saying that he comes back.

"Shut it" Rose yells. "A lot of things have changed in the future so don't push us. We are very protective. Even though Uncle Percy is still a prick in our time" I and Molly glared at her, "We still love him and love him being a part of the family."

That shut everyone up.

"Ok, that is the next set of Weasley's onto us" Fred and Roxy said together.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Hey, thank's for reading this shorter chapter.

Next Chapter should be out tomorrow and I can promise that it will start to get more interesting with the Twins!

390 Words

K

ᕕ(◕‿◕)ᕗ

Published 29th of June