Another Question Chapter *yay

Ronald POV

We followed Dom upstairs.

I looked over to Hermione to see her talking to Ginny. We haven't really spoken to each other since we found out that we got married. Except when she dumped water on top of me with Rose. I am still salty about it. Literally, she managed to get saltwater from somewhere, I know not where (A.N I decided to add a Loki quote because it is my duty as a Marvel fan. *Salutes).

I never realised that I had a crush on her until after the Yule ball. My blood boiled seeing her with that Bulgarian Snape look alike. But after that I had consoled in Harry weeks after it because I had no clue what those feelings were, they had remained in my brain. Look readers, I know that Harry isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, but he does notice abnormal occurrences extremely well. When I told him about these abnormal feelings he just said, "I ship it," and walked away like that explained anything at all. I figured it must've been a muggle thing, so I asked Hermione with no references to what the situation was. She said it's popular between movies and books when a person wants two people to become romantically involved. Let's just say I noped out of that conversation before it got weird. Harry must've known I would ask Mione because he was leaning against the door of the library with a knowing smirk on his face. The best bruise I have ever given to anyone (and that's something) apart from when I gave Malfoy a black eye, oh the happy memories.

Anyway, enough about my abnormal feelings, back to the story.

Hermione must've noticed my glance at her as she looked at me and blushed looking away. I did the same thing. Harry nudged me from my daydream with a smirk on his face. Then I realised he wasn't wearing glasses or didn't have the same eye colour. Oh, it was James II, my mistake. This only made me blush away as I started talking to Hugo about chess.

"We have to verse each other later," I say to him.

"Yes, definitely dad," He said back. I, again, blushed after being called dad, when I am bloody 15 years old.

We all settled back in the living room again.

"So... what now?" asked Fred II

"I have no idea Freddy Boi, my man," Fred I said with a smirk. The nickname only made him give a sad smirk, but a smirk none the lest.

"Why don't we keep asking questions," Lily II said.

"Yeah that's a good idea," Hermione said.

"Ok, um what is your favourite subject?" Hugo asked.

(A.N I am not bothered to write everyone saying it so I am going to summarise)

DADA: Harry, Lily, Roxy, Fred II, myself (Ron)

Potions: Albus II, Hugo

Transfiguration: James II, Hermione, Lucy

Care of Magical Creatures: Louis, Dom

Charms: Ginny, Rose, Molly II

Lunch: Gred and Feorge

"Ok, who is your crush?" George asked wiggling his eyebrows at the idea.

Don't have one: Lucy, Louis, Roxy, Hugo, Lily, Ginny and Harry (which I don't think is true, but I am not going to say anything.)

The ones without one turned to us.

"Who, come on you guys have to tell us, or it's no fun," Ginny said as Harry smirked eyeing off me and Hermione from next to Ginny.

"On 3 Gred," George said

"Sure Feorge, 3, 2, 1..."

"Angelina Johnson," They said in unison.

Everyone looked at each other as the first Weasley Twins looked at each other in silence. Suddenly they lunged at each other and went flying over the couch.