The Year 2000

Harry POV

I was digging through the attic, just cleaning it up.

Ginny and I were planning to convert 12 Grimmauld Place into a safe place for witches or wizards during the summer holidays when they don't have a safe home.

It was going to be called the Molly Weasley Foundation.

I wanted to honour Molly for the love and support she had given me throughout the years.

It was around 10 o'clock at night. Ginny has to go back home to bed because she has an early morning with work (Holyhead Harpies).

I was cleaning out a trunk when I accidentally knocked over an old music box.

It broke opened and out fell a photo, a note and a ring box.

I picked up the photo but then dropped it in shock.

I picked it up again and observed it. I was in shock like I stated before. 

This has to be a prank.

I put the picture down and picked up the letter.

It read:

Harry,

When I have written this, I already knew I have fallen into the veil.

During your 5th year, we had a visit from the future.

13 people came from the year 2019. This is where the photo came from.

I wrote this before I am obliviated. In the box is the last gift I want to give to you.

Basically, 4 of those 13 people knew you every well and told me who you would end up with that lead to their creation (only 3 of them, you adopted one and you might currently have him in your position).

The gift in the box is one I received from Minnie as soon as she found out I was innocent. It was given to her after your parent's death.

I bet you need it for a certain Miss Weasley.

I know that you have struggled but you defeated Voldy so you should be proud of yourself. I don't know when you are reading this, but I wanted to say.

I love you, and I am so proud of you. I will be waiting for you wherever I go.

Thanks for naming one of your son's after me.

Lots of Love,

Sirius

What the hell was this letter.

I turned to the jewellery box. I carefully opened it to reveal a beautiful ring and another note fell out of the box.

The ring looked like this.

The note stated.

Harry,

This is the ring your father proposed to your mother. It was given to Minnie as stated in the previous letter and then it was handed to me, to give to you.

Use it well.

Love Sirius

I then picked up the photo.

I saw the ring, plus another (must be a wedding ring) on her hand

I smiled at the gift.

I knew who I wanted to spend the rest of my life with, and I  didn't need the photo to know it.

And what is this about naming my child after Sirius?

-----------------------------------------------

513 Words

Published 20th of October