The Fur-ocious and Humble Grangers-Weasley's

Harry POV

To be honest, I am kinda losing interest (I have a very short attention span I have discovered) but then I saw a bushy redhead pulling another lanky redhead out from behind the other Weasleys and Lupin. I started laughing. Everyone looked at me weirdly. 

"Oh, I know who their parents are," I said still laughing. 

Ron was looking at me like I am a mad man. Joke's on him as I am a mad man. 

"You will see why I'm laughing soon" I whispered to Ron as the bushy redhead moved in front of her younger brother. This is going to be interesting.

"Hi, my name is Rose. I am not saying my last name because it is hyphenated. I am 12 years old, in my 2nd year. I am in Gryffindor and play keeper like my father. I am also a part of the Bronze Trio. When I grow up, I am interested in working in the Department of Law Enforcement or an Auror. Yeah now Hugo is shyer, so you have to be quiet to hear him" Rose stated. All of us fell quiet.

"Hello, my name is Hugo and I am 8 years old." Every girl started swooning at the 8-year-old. And I gotta say he is adorable, and I don't say that too many people. "My mum and dad say that I will most likely be in Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff as I am very good at chess and am a huge book worm. I am already smarter then Rosie Posie. She's just got Arach-no-phobia. Also, I hate quidditch and I would much prefer to read a book." Hugo stated slightly louder than whispering.

Out of the corner of my eyes, I could see Hermione starting to blush the famous Weasley red. I looked at her and smirked. She began to look faint. 

Suddenly she fainted. Ron caught her.

"Mum!" Rose and Hugo shouted as they ran to Hermione.

"I guess we know who the mother is, and I am guessing that the father is holding her." Fred l

With that statement, Ron dropped Hermione and I had to reach and grab both Ron and Hermione as Ron chose this brilliant time to faint as well.

"Welp there goes dad as well," Rose said sarcastically. I grinned back at her as I lay the future married couple on the floor.

I saw Fred and George leave the dining room and re-enter holding 3 buckets of icy cold water. They gave one to me. Together we poured it onto Hermione and Ron. Well, the twins did Ron as they didn't want to deal with Hermione. Ron woke up yelling profanities and Hermione just jumped up causing us to head butt.

"Sorry Harry, wait. No. I'm not sorry" Hermione said as Hugo came up and hugged Hermione.

"I'm glad your awake mummy" Hugo said hugging Hermione. Hermione hesitated but went into the hug.

"Aww adorable, Ronnikins marries Hermione and they have a family," Fred said in a baby voice. Ron tried to kick him, but George held him back.

'I have a couple of question?" Hermione asked quietly, "Are we good parents, what are our jobs in the future and who are your godparents?"

"You guys are amazing parents," Rose said as Hugo stayed attached to Hermione's side." Oh, and we forgot to say, Hugo is a mama's boy. There is only one person more attached to their parent then, Hugo. I surprised that she isn't at his side actually. Anyway, mum is the Minister of Magic, taking over from Kingsley Shacklebolt," There was an applaud to both Hermione and Kingsley. "And dad used to be an Auror but just quit to help Uncle Fred and George in their joke shop. My Godparents are Uncle Harry and Aunt Ginny and Hugo's is Neville and Luna."

"Let's just take moment to realise that Harry's knows his best friends so much that he can identify their children after seeing them for only a couple of seconds, yet hasn't realised his own kids are in this room," Bill said smirking.

I blushed and looked at my feet.

"Well that was not the introduction that I was going to do but that's good enough." I looked up to see three kids. Two blacked haired and a small redhaired girl hiding behind her brothers.

The eldest and the one that resembled my father stood forward and said ... 

~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Hey Mates, thanks for reading another chapter.

The last introduction chapter will be out sometime in a couple of days. Just wait to see the Weasley brothers reaction to the Potter children.

762 Words

ᕙ(◕▾◕)ᕗ

K

Published on the 3rd of July.