Photographs- Part 1

Hermione POV

During the night I really needed a drink of water. 

I went to get up from bed when I noticed Ginny wasn't in her bed. Neither was Lily. Oh well, they are probably getting to know each other. I hope that I can sit down with my, ah, future kids and get to know them better maybe tomorrow or was it later today (I don't know what the time is).

I tripped down the stairs, causing a bang as I made my way to the kitchen.

I could hear noise from the top of the house. Foot stairs coming down at a fast pace. Running. I saw little hints of red hair, so I knew that the future Potters must've talked together.

They are just giving me ideas for tomorrow night- I think.

I was thinking to myself as I enter the kitchen and lit up a candle so that the kitchen lights don't wake up everyone.

I grabbed a glass and got some cold water from the fridge. I saw some cookies and I couldn't help myself. I haven't had cookies in ages.

I sat down at the table (With my plate of cookies) when I noticed a box with simple floral patterning on it. I tried to ignore it as I reached over to get Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. As I reached, I accidentally knocked the box over and photos spilled out of it. With a cookie in my hand, I reached over to pick them up. As I look at the photo, with shock, I dropped my cookie.

(A.N- R.I.P Cookie. *Plays Despacito).

The picture was of Harry and Ginny on there wedding day. I saw the Ron was Best Man (Of course he is) and I was Maid of Honour. (A.N Picture down below).

I went to pick them up

I went to pick them up. The box was organised into sections and there was obviously an extension charm on this box. The sections included:

- Hogwarts- Harry

- Hogwarts- Ginny

- Potters Wedding

- Weasley Weddings

- Teddy Remus: Age 0-5

- Teddy Remus: Age 6-10

- Teddy Remus: Age 11-15

- Teddy Remus: Age 16-20

- Teddy Remus: Age 21-25

- James Sirius: Age 0-5

- James Sirius: Age 6-10

- James Sirius: Age 11-16

- Albus Fredrick Remus: Age 0-5

- Albus Fredrick Remus: Age 6-10

- Albus Fredrick Remus: Age 11-15

- Lily Luna Ruby: Age 0-5

- Lily Luna Ruby: Age 6-10

- Potter Fam

- Golden Trio- Hogwarts

- Golden Trio- After School

- Silver Trio

- Bronze Trio

- Golden Marauders

- Potter-Weasley-Lupin- Whole Family Pictures

- Original Marauders

- Favourites

- Holiday's

- Harry x Ginny (Hinny- Hermione's name for us).

I got up and got all of the cookies. These photos have gotten me curious, and when I am curious, I eat and can pull many all-nighters.

(A.N Next chapter will be some photos (Photos = Copyrighted Fan Art) and they will include Hermione's reaction. Please read that chapter as it is very important to the story and you must read Hermione's reaction.)

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Thank you so much for reading another chapter.

Thank you for over 400 reads!

Please remember to comment your opinions.

526 Words

K

(╭☞◕ ͜ʖ◕)╭☞

Published 12th of July