The Fawned Weasley's- Part 3

Fred l POV

"We are,"

"The amazing,"

"The Next Generation,"

"Of Weasley,"

"Twins." Said a pair of red-headed tan siblings. I couldn't help but smile. I could tell who their mother is. My Yule Ball date. Angelina Johnson. Now my question is who the father is. Me or Georgie.

"My name is Fred Billius Weasley," my namesake stated with a large grin. I knew who the father is.

"And I am Roxanne Hermione Weasley," said the female called Roxanne stated with the same grin.

"We are 14 years old and are in the amazing house of Gryffindor. We are the beaters on the Quidditch team and are about to start our 4th year" the stated together.

"I am a member of the Golden Marauders" Fred stated.

"Unlike me, I take after my mother and am more sensible then this idiot. And call me anything other then Roxy I will also beat your face" Roxan-, sorry Roxy stated harshly, and Fred gave her a pointed look.

"You most likely know who our father is" Fred stated.

"Our mother and father is..." Roxy stated.

"Angelina Johnson and George Weasley" They stated yet again, together.

It was quiet then I shouted, "You marry my Yule Ball date. Good on ya mate. You kinda make up for it for naming your kid after me."

I looked at my namesake, but he didn't meet my eyes. Odd.

"I have a couple of questions" my dipshit but amazing twin asked his children. "Am I a good father, do Fred and I start our joke shop and who are your godparents?".

"You are the best father."

"You and Fre- Uncle Fred do end up starting your joke shop and it is the happiest place for the next couple of years. It is one of the most successful magical shops to ever exist"

"My Godfather is Uncle Harry and my Godmother is Aunt Ginny" Freddy boi said (This is my nickname for him).

"And mine is Katie and Oliver Wood," Roxy said.

Then it hit me. I have no children (I don't think so), I am not a Godfather to any of his kids and the fact that the Next Generation has barely looked at me. This is going to break Georgie. How has no one else realised yet! Oh well.

"I also forgot to add," Freddy Boi stated "Myself and James has a combined total of detentions to rival the Marauders and Weasley twins when we are only in our fourth year. Ain't that right James!"

"That is right Freddy" a boy looking similar to Harry replied.

"Hang on, do you know who the Marauders are?" George asked.

"Of cause. You're in a room with two of them. One even taught for a year." Louis, Freddy and the same Harry similar at the same time said.

"Hang on" Georgie and I said together. Lupin was the only teacher who has only taught us once and Sirius and he is best friends. Plus, Harry once called Sirius Padfoot once.

"Remus and Sirius, why wouldn't you tell us. We are big fans of your work and might we ask what your nicknames are, and the other 2 members" Georgie and I shouted.

"We will tell you after the introductions" Remus stated calmly.

"Ok Rosie Posie, you and Hugo are up next. This is going to be fun" Fred said with a troublemaker grin.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Thank you so much for 100 reads.

The next chapter will be very exciting and should be out in the next 2 days (3rd of July).

596 Words

K

(ง◕.◕)ง

Published 1st of July