Chapter 1

*I wrote this story as a one shot already but I really liked it so I'll write it as a book. It will be a little different (I will use parts of the one shot though :))
___________________________________

Veronica rests her head on Archie's sweaty chest and runs her fingers up and down his abs. He plays with her hair and kisses the crown of her head.

"This was amazing Ronnie"

"Mhhh you're amazing"  she smiles.

"Ronnie?"

"Archie?"

"Wanna go to Prom with me?"

She turns around and rest her elbow on his chest, one of her eyebrows is raised.

"Archie Andrews, I'm in a good mood right now so I'll give you another chance to ask me more romantically"

She turns back around and lies down on his chest.
He chuckles and kisses her head again.
"I love when you're like this. It's sexy"

"You're a lucky man" she grins and pulls the blanket over her body.

"The luckiest and I hate to say this but we have to go to school"

She groans "I don't wanna go. I'd rather stay here with you"

"Me too but we have a history test today and you know I need the grades"

She sighs and snuggles into his chest. "I know"

"Come on Ronnie, let's go. I promise you I'll do anything you want tonight but we need to get ready now"

"Anything?"

"Anything" he chuckles and squeezes her butt.

•••

After school Veronica sits on Betty's bed, her friend across from her. Archie asked Betty if she could distract his girlfriend so he can prepare a surprise.

"So you don't take birth control anymore?" Betty asks with big eyes.

"Nope. I don't want to put hormones or chemicals into me"

"Does Archie know?"

"Of course"

"Speaking of Archie" Betty grins and grabs her friend's hand. She pulls her out of her house to Archie's. He already waits outside.
He's wearing a light blue dress shirt and black pants. In his hands he holds a bouquet of roses.

"Thanks Betty" he laughs.

Betty winks before she runs back into her house.

"Archiekins what is this?" she giggles.

"You'll see my love" he wraps his arm around her waist and guides her inside. As they walk towards his bedroom she rolls her eyes "seriously Archie?"

"Just wait" he laughs.

His room his full of candles and more roses.
He walks her inside and then spins her around so she looks into his eyes.

"Veronica Cecilia Lodge, my love, my queen. I love you more than anything. Will you do me the honor of going to Prom with me?"

She giggles and wraps her arms around this neck. She gets on her tiptoes and places a soft, loving kiss to his lips. "Yes" she whispers.

"Oh good because I was afraid you would say no" he grins. Veronica rolls her eyes and playfully pushes him away but he grabs her by the waist and pulls her back against his chest. "You're an idiot" she giggles.

"But I'm your idiot" he mumbles before he leans down to kiss her. His free hand runs down her back to her ass. "The flowers are for you, baby" he says in between kisses.
"They're beautiful but I don't need them right now. Places them on the desk."

She feels him grinning against her lips and then his arm under her butt. He lifts her up and walks over to his desk. He drops the flowers on it, then turns around and drops her on the bed. He crawls between her legs and kisses up her stomach to her face.

"Where's your mom?"

"Chicago. Won't be back until Monday so we have the entire weekend"

She giggles and wraps her legs around his waist.
She begins to undo the buttons of his dress shirt while he kisses her face, neck and chest. His hand reaches under her so he can pull down the zipper of her dress. In one swift move she's laying underneath him in just a bra and panties.
He pulls back and tucks a strand of hair behind her ear. "You're so beautiful Ronnie. I love you"

"And I love you" she whispers. She cups his face and caresses his cheekbones with her thumbs.
Their eyes lock and for a moment they just stare at each other until Archie chuckles. He leans down to her and places his lips back onto hers.

According to Planned Parenthood, condoms are 98% effective at preventing pregnancy when used correctly. The keyword here is correctly. Veronica and Archie were in so excited, so distracted by each other that they didn't really pay attention to the 'using correctly' part.

Now she's lying on his chest again with his arms around her. Both of them are sound asleep, not knowing that they just created life.

___________________________________

Dedicated to my girl varchiedreams 😂❤️❤️

I know this chapter was short but the following will be longer ☺️