Chapter 25

"You look so beautiful auntie Betty" Valerie giggles while she looks up to her mom's friend. Her blonde hair is lightly curled and lies over her shoulders. She wears a long sleeves lace ball gown and holds a bouquet of white roses in her hands.

"Thank you sweetheart. You look beautiful too"

The little girl blushes and hides behind Veronica. Both of them wear matching mint green dresses and so do Jellybean, Cheryl and Toni. Valerie's hair is braided with a few daisies in it.

"Are you ready Betty? It's time" FP asks as he walks into the room.

"Yeah I am"

"Okay, we're leaving then" Cheryl smiles. She grabs Toni's hand and blows Betty a kiss before she walks outside to the other guests.

Veronica looks down to Valerie. She takes her hands away from her baby bump and takes both of her daughter's hands into hers "You stay with Jellybean okay? Daddy and I will sit in the front row. Just do it like we practiced"

"Yes mommy"

Veronica kisses Valerie's head and smiles at Jellybean before she walks outside.

"Are you ready little one?" Jellybean smiles and hands Valerie a little basket full of flowers.

"Yes"

"Okay then let's go"

•••

Valerie walks in front of everyone and throws her flowers. Jellybean walks behind her. Behind the two girls walk FP and Betty. When Valerie reaches the front, she hands Jellybean the basket and walks to her parents. Archie lifts her onto his lap.

Even though Betty looks absolutely stunning Archie can't keep his eyes off Veronica. Her beautiful dark brown eyes shine. A few happy tears run down her cheeks. He looks down to her baby bump and smiles. Her stomach or better his son grows every day. He can't wait to hold him and have more children with the woman he loves. He looks at their hands, their fingers are intertwined.
His other arm is wrapped around his daughter, his beautiful daughter. She looks so much like Veronica and Archie loves that. Both of Valerie's hands hold on to his. Her head rests against his chest.

He looks at Betty. She looks beautiful and really happy and so does Jughead. Archie can't help it though. He imagines Veronica in a wedding dress. He can't wait to watch her walk down the aisle in a beautiful dress with their kids watching while he promises her to love her forever.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. Mr. Jones, you may kiss the bride"

Veronica lets go of Archie's hand. She cheers and claps her hands and so does Valerie.
Archie smiles widely.

"Come on Archiekins, let's party!" Veronica giggles.

Archie sets Valerie to the floor and watches how she runs to Cheryl and Toni. He grabs Veronica's hand, kisses it and then gets up to follow her and the rest to a big room to celebrate.

"Do you want a drink?" Archie asks when they are inside. He slowly runs his fingers up and down Veronica's back and watches how Valerie dances between all the grown ups.

"Yes please"

"What do you want?"

"Surprise me" she smiles.