22

EPILOGUE

Smiling, Maddie opened up her diary for the first time in awhile, she had finally had the courage to open it again after so long of not writing. Growing up she would write every day, sometimes more than once, if something really special happened, it used to be her escape - even if she was just documenting the torment that she was going through. But now, writing about what she was going through was just making it that much more real. Which is why she had decided to put her small, shiny, black notebook away in one of her smaller drawers which actually had a lock on it which kept others out and made it so that she didn't want to open it as much as she would have if she had stored it in another drawer.

After opening the small desk drawer she grabbed the diary and locked the storage area back up, with anxiety and excitement she put the notebook down on her desk along with a beautifully colored ink pen - when writing for personal enjoyment she liked to write in whatever color she was feeling, today she picked a bright joyful shade of pink. Opening up the book that held her secrets and feelings she smiled softly as she ran her hand over the first page, the first time she had to decided to write in that specific diary was when Justin and herself ended up together. Without so much as another thought she pushed through the pages until she came to a blank one.

Soon the blank page held all kinds of meaningful moments, and this one diary entry held three pages worth of information, she wanted to catch up on her writing for whomever may end up reading it in the far far future. These three page held stories and words such as;

Justin's back, he has been for a while now. Sadly he was in juvie for a lot of that time but he is back now. For good, and we're happy.

Zach's doing really good with everything so far, I'm so lucky to have a brother who is so kind and it's definitely a plus that he's so well put together.

May and I have been spending a lot of time together recently, it feels so nice. To really have her there and for her to trust and rely on me now? It's so amazing.

I got to see my grandfather again, he remembered who I was and he was so kind to me and my family - just as I had remembered him to be.

Monty is kind of slipping, but he'll come back. I'm going to make sure of that, all those times he helped me? I owe him this.

Estela is back, and we've already made plans. It feels a little weird to be able to make plans with people who weren't on the tapes or involved in that situation at all but I'm so happy to be finally moving past this.

After everything with Bryce I finally think it's over, he's going to Hillcrest so hopefully I don't have to see him. Part of me knows I'm going to miss him and our friendship and I hope he does well and finds his own happiness. But the reason we can no longer be friends is his fault and not mine.

Maddison went to Hillcrest, it's really strange not having her here and I know it's going to be hard at the competitions and games now: they just got one of the best dancers I've ever seen in my life. But we all still hang out - Autumn, Rocky, Maddison, and myself, we actually have a sleep over planned next week at Rocky's place!

And last but certainly not least she wrapped up her writing with this.

It's so crazy to think that I started this diary at the very beginning of Sophomore year and here we are, so close to Senior year. I'm very nervous about all the stuff I'm going to have to do and how much harder I'm going to have to work, but this is what I've been working toward!

And dare I say it: I think we're gonna be okay. I think I'm going to be okay.

~~~Author's Note~~~

Hey guys! So I just wanted to say thank you guys so so much for all the love and support you have given to me and this book, it's so very much appreciated. I have always wanted to write and I started this book thinking it would go nowhere and you guys took it so far and I just want to thank you for that! This book wouldn't have made it this far if it weren't for you guys!

So I know that the ending is kinda abrupt but there's not much more I can do in this book - also for those that were expecting Mackenzie in this book because of the cast let me just say I am so sorry. I really thought I'd be able to bring them in but it made sense to wait because the jump between seasons is 8 months and everything that happens in the flashbacks is the time between so it made sense to wait, I hope you guys understand!

Also i just wanted to say that THE SEQUEL WHICH IS TITLED "ALWAYS AND FOREVER" IS UP NOW AND READY TO BE READ!

This book is now complete I don't know if they will continue to give you updates or not when I update so I just wanted to say if you see any updates it's probably just me editing because I want to edit this book so it's better in the beginning and some of the later chapters still need gifs edited in! Thank you!

For Memory: When part one was finished the book was at 77.1k reads, 1.5k votes, and 213 comments.

When this is published and part two/ this book is complete the book is at: 124k reads, 2.77k votes, and 572 comments.

{6.30.20}

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 🎉