3rd-Didn't want to ask.

I entered and saw my sister instead of Micheal Clyde.

'Hey' She waved.

'Hi' I mumbled back, what was going on ? If she was fine, why was I here?

Even though I was so confused, I couldn't help but feel relieved when I  saw her standing in the office.

'You're probably wondering why you're here.'

'Yeah, you don't call for months and now I'm suddenly told to come here?'

'I know you're probably pissed'

'You're right I am, you left without informing me and then you call me out of nowhere, expecting me to welcome  you with open arms?'

-x-

I don't know what surprised me more , the fact that my sister wasn't dead or what she had asked me to do .

My sister wasn't dead but she wanted me to tell our dad that she was.

'You can't be serious right now' I huffed

'I am Vans' She sighed.'I know it seems like too much to ask'

'Too much to ask' I cut her off, 'I can't believe you're actually asking me to do this'

She smiled 'I may never come back and even if I do, there is a possibility that my coffin is what comes back' .

I would have cried if she had asked me to do this a few months back, but not anymore.

Nothing surprises me anymore.

'I know you've always had a flair for theatre you could pull this off very easily.' She tried to reassure me.

What she said next made this situation a million times worse.

'I also need you to- I gave her a stern look 't-to get some information for me'

'What information Val?'

'I need you to go to the the Southern Welch for me and collect a package for me'

I dropped my shoulders, she wanted me to lie to our father and go to the other end of the country'

'Val...'

I don't need a package,' She pauses staring at me, guilty. 'I've been trying to ask you for a while now,I need you to join me on this mission of mine'

'Okay slow down'

'WHY ARE YOU DROPPING ALL OF THIS ON ME ALL OF A SUDDEN! '

'Vans we need people on the mission' She reasoned.

'I know nothing about what you do. In fact I'm barely 18!' I was beginning to lose it, my voice was shaking.

I tried to calm my breathing, she was giving me a guilty look and I suddenly began feeling bad.

'Listen I'm sorry okay, I understand how hard it must be to even ask'

She looked like she was about to cry.

' I didn't want to ask you, believe me I didn't want to but we're losing people fast and we're running out of time'

I leaned back on my chair, was I seriously considering this?

Again, I had nothing to lose.

'What will I have to do ?'