17th-"Ima cook some mashed potatoes"

'NESSAAA! Help me, h-help me, hel- please'

I stood at the edge of the cliff as Neil drowned, my head spinning as I try to recall how we reached here.I try to move but I can't, it's like my feet are hooked to the ground and my body's slowly turning to stone.

Then there's Neil slowly emerging from the water and from the corner of my eye I see a familiar figure.

And the very next moment I'm falling into an opening, sinking deeper with every passing second as my family and my best friend watch from the top with evil smiles on their faces.

'Get up young lady.'

An unfamiliar voice jolts me back to the present and I'm beyond grateful.

But then I realize that we're in a secret location.

And I scream before I even see the person.

Then there's footsteps and I open my eyes to see a Middle Aged bald man with a lot of tattoos kneeling in front of me and Neil's standing on my left, prepared to pounce on him if he tries anything funny.

The man looks at both of us.

'Ima cook some mashed potatoes.'

He says turning around and the two of us smile,

That's our man, our partner in crime, our mentor.

Heyyy guys

Back with the next update!

P.S We're going higher on the rankings and we have 111 READS!

(WHAT!)

Yup.

Thank you guys :)

Also please do vote if you liked the chapter, love y'all <3