.._.

"Sorry I had to leave so soon yesterday."

Melonaju walks around the marble floors, for the first time noticing that the sleek floors are reflective. As he moves about, his character's purple hair shows up as a opaque violet blob on the floor, following him like a grapey shadow. 

"It's fine. I get it sluuurrp now. We start at two pm and have to be out of the game by sluurrrpp four--before your roommate starts screaming for you when he gets back."

Pluto97 is shamelessly gorging on soup while they get acquainted for the second time.

By the sound of it, the other man is eating close to a gallon of the flavorful liquid, occasionally bumping his front teeth against his fast-paced spoon. Jimin hears all of the consumption noises and listens patiently, trying to deduce whether the soup is predominantly made of noodles or whether it's some other thick chowder. He decides after a few seconds that he can't crack the soup situation. He'll just have to ask.

"Yep. That would be my roommate. He's very loud. Also..." Jimin tugs at the waistband of his sweatpants, suddenly feeling a bit out of place. "What kind of soup are you eating? It's been bothering me. It has to have long noodles, right? Given by the length of your slurps-"

"HAAHAHAHHAHA!!!" Pluto seems to get a rise out of Jimin's curiosity. Jimin's big toe taps the ground sporadically, caught off guard at the amusement spraying inside his headphones. He decided not to wear his Converse today because of their flatfooted design. If he loses balance today he'll surely need all of his toes to splay out tree-frog style to help him stay standing. Who knows what fear is in store for him today?

"You're quite the detective, Melonbowl! And you're partially correct, actually. I'm eating kake udon, and the noodles are quite tasty."

Weird. But strangely interesting. "That's nice...hope you don't spill on your headset."

"I won't." Pluto's confidence is so apparent through the mic that Jimin rolls his eyes. He knows those who are arrogant always end up with their fair share of massive fails. He almost eagerly waits for Pluto to mess up, to hear a loud clatter of bowl and spoon, a spill of thick liquid, and a shit! I got noodles everywhere! 

But he doesn't.

"So...are you some chef? Not on a personal level, so don't take this as a personal question, it's purely occupational...but like...you must be some undercover soup chef, right? " Jimin babbles his thoughts without an end goal in mind, wondering how he got paired with such an individual. He would totally get sick of soup everyday...it's such a savory, salty food. Jimin prefers sweets and sours. "Or does someone else make the soup for you? Uh, wait...nevermind on that last question, I would have to contest against myself there--that was partially personal, um, a con man might be able to find you based on who you associate with, so I take that second question back."

"A con man?" Pluto's voice grows louder in his ears. The SpongeBob character holds its palms up and twists them about in confusion. "What are you saying about a con man? I'm not a con man. Are you a con man? Wait, now I'm scared."

Jimin realizes that he just spoke about his standard of if you wouldn't share it with an imposter, don't share it with Pluto outloud. His bare feet start sweating on the wooden living room floor in embarrassment. He hopes Pluto doesn't think he's a complete idiot.

"N-no. I'm not a con man! I just...if I wouldn't share it with a con man, I shouldn't share it with you, right? Cause you said no personals...a-and..."

"I don't make the soup myself. I'm not a chef, sadly. Wish I was." The yellow head shakes its head almost shamefully. Despite Jimin's doubts, the character moving in such a humanistic way brings a smile to his lips. "But to answer your last question, which I guess isn't that personal...there's a person close to me that's a fucking amazing chef no matter how much she says she isn't. Oh shit. Wasn't supposed to say...ah, whatever. Now we're even I guess."