__

Jimin clutches his crop top as he jump-kicks a zombie, sending it sprawling across the dilapidated nursing home room. Pluto does the same, crying out HIYAAAA before chopping a zombie in the neck. The undead creature knocks into a hospital bed, groaning as its grayish neck snaps.

"So..." Jimin sucker-punches a zombie in the gut. It yells incoherently at him in the throaty tongue of zombie language. "Do we just keep on beating these guys up to win the level? Or..."

"Maybe we have to turn into--FUCK YOU MEATHEAD!--zombies?" Pluto suggests, slamming the rotten head of a zombie into the wall. "I mean...how else do we end this? They keep coming and we keep beating them up. There has to be some secret to this."

Jimin nods, mulling over the game. They're in a nursing home for the 8th level, so most of the zombies are elderly and hunched-over. Walkers, wheelchairs, canes, and hospital beds litter the place--which Pluto and him have used efficiently in their pummeling of the creatures. The stupid undead keep on coming, crawling in from the windows and cracks of the damaged, moldy walls.

"Uh...I don't really wanna turn into-"

"DON'T say it. 'Member? The game listens. Whatever you say something you don't wanna do, they'll make it happen."

Jimin beeps out srry in Morse. Pluto chuckles.

"Maybe we should-" Jimin smacks a cane into a zombie's crooked spine. The cane breaks, and the zombie crumples onto the glass-ridden floor. "-try to escape the nursing home?"

.

♥ you must not leave! :) ♥

MELONAJU must ♥

♥ treat his patients! ♥

PLUTO97 must ♥

♥ organize the building! ♥

.

"In a zombie apocalypse I'm supposed to try and treat these sick fuckers, and you're supposed to organize this shithole of a building? Go figure."

Pluto snickers, smacking an undead crone into the zombie Jimin is fighting. "Haha! Well, we shouldn't listen to the game. It always lies. I say we escape, Melonbie."

Jimin soon agrees. Before he knows it, they are heading towards the main exit, dodging the bloodthirsty fingertips of various groaning creatures. At one point, Pluto gets his sponge arm caught by a zombie and Jimin has to help him pry the drooling zombie off. When Pluto finally snaps free, they are only steps from the front entrance.

"Go Pluto! GO!" Jimin pushes the sponge forward. The large entrance doors loom in front of them, in the open. It seems too easy. Suddenly Jimin feels his stomach drop. "No. No, this won't work. The doors are locked."

To test Melonaju's theory, Pluto tugs at the door handles. The fat, metallic doors hardly budge. Jimin curses and turns around, facing the throng of zombies coming their way.

"Well, it was nice knowing you, Pluto."

"Hah." Pluto slides forward. "I've learned through my years of life that if you can't fight your way out of the problem, then you talk your way out. Watch and learn, Melonpie."

Jimin eagerly watches the sponge, smiling with his headset on. Pluto is so weird.

"Alright OLD GEEZERS!" Pluto makes his way in the center of the hallway, holding his arms out as if preaching. The zombies stumble towards the little sponge, mouths gnashing on air, groans spilling out. Jimin crosses his fingers, hoping whatever idiocy Pluto tries will work on the zombies. "Listen up here! Me and my friend, Melonaju don't want any of your Girl Scout cookies today, understand MEATHEADS?!"