I'm Ready, Promotion!

The slow beat of music in the fitness studio lulls like a synth wave behind Hoseok's crying. Thea hangs on to Hobi's arm, gently rubbing the skin up and down in a comforting motion. Jimin and Jungkook sit hip-to-hip on their shared exercise mat, casting worried glances at Hoseok.

"Hobi..." Jimin starts, his own eyes sprouting moist pinpricks of their own. "I'll come back to visit frequently. I p-promise. And I'll call to check in, it's not like I'm abandoning you. I'm always one call away."

"I...I know, it's just..." A sad smile rises on Hoseok's sweaty face. Their last Pilates class together finished successfully, with Jimin helping Jungkook get into as many poses as he possible could with his legs. It was more of a goof-off session for the Pluto Rooms couple than Pilates, but Thea didn't scold them even when their laughing got out of control. She knew it was their last day in Seoul and was empathetic because of it. "...I'm really going to miss seeing you everyday, Thick Stuff. You're like my little brother...a-and...ugh! Why am I crying!"

The biochemist sniffles, wiping his nose on the corner of his shoulder. Thea rubs his back, giggling a little at her boyfriend's behavior. 

"We'll visit a lot." Jungkook peeps up, following Thea's example in rubbing his boyfriend's back. His hand circles behind Jimin's crop top and the elder leans into the touch. "I promise, Hobi. Junghyun is staying here in Seoul with his friend now, so we can make double visits to Seoul for my brother and you two."

"R-right..." Jimin chimes, trying to stay positive. "We'll be back."

Inside, his heart is hurting at Hoseok so torn to see them go. Him and Hoseok have been living as roommates for such a long time. Hoseok not constantly being there is going to take a lot of getting used to. Soon Jimin won't have his sunshine friend screaming 'YOUR SAVIOR IS HOME!' whenever he returns to the duplex. He won't get victory dances to cheer him up, sad dances to sympathize with his troubles, and horny dances to make fun of Jimin whenever he thirsts over actors in dramas. He won't get to sit at the kitchen table over a cup of coffee in the morning to discuss the university's gossip or to make fun of what happened at Radon the night prior. I'm going to miss him to death.

"Enough talk. Give me a hug, both of you." Hoseok blubbers, extending his arms out as he moves towards them.

Jungkook allows Jimin to get hugged first, colliding harshly with the crying university student. Hoseok buries his face into Jimin's shoulder, patting him multiple times on the back as the tears come out. Jimin does likewise, trying to push the lump out of his throat. This shouldn't be a sad goodbye but a happy one, he knows that...but everything is all happening too fast. 

In only a few weeks, him and Jungkook will be officially launching the finalized version of Pluto Rooms to the public, announcing their CEO positions, and working to expand gameplay around the globe. 

They've already been working hard on the game's art direction and getting to plan out the basics of Pluto Rooms. So far, development has been fun and easy for the duo, who work on it during their free time--that is, when they aren't in publicity interviews, photoshoots, and meeting with the head game maker of Perilation for advice.

"Hobiiii...I'll miss you."

"Thick Stuff...I'll miss you more. But at least I won't have to deal with your sugar addiction anymore! Our candy cabinet was getting out of control!"

Jimin laughs thickly, breaking apart their hug and pushing jokingly at Hoseok's shoulder. "Your vegetable cabinet was out of control!"

Hoseok sniffs, wiping at eyes with an amused glint in them. "Is that supposed to be an insult, Jiminie? It's not. I maintain a healthy diet." Hoseok suddenly turns to Jungkook, crushing the younger boy in an affectionate hug.