__.

.

♥ see your competitors? ♥

♥ :) ♥

♥ don't hit them. ♥

.

"HOW THE FUCK AM I NOT SUPPOSED TO HIT THEM IF THEY'RE GOING THE WRONG WAY!!"

Jimin's knuckles are white on his controllers as he mentally prays for his reflexes not to fail him. Here is an entire fleet of cars speeding towards them carelessly, switching lanes without a regard to the purple Porsche roaring towards them. Pluto lets out little fukfukfukfuk's every time a vehicle storms past, blaring their horns for the hapless purple vehicle to watch out.

 Pluto lets out little fukfukfukfuk's every time a vehicle storms past, blaring their horns for the hapless purple vehicle to watch out

"HOLY SHIT!"

A particularly jittery motorcyclist nearly collides with them as Jimin switches lanes to avoid a large, honking semi. He swerves just in time to miss the helmeted man on the motorcycle, cussing strings of colorful words as the vehicle straightens out.

.

♥ now, time to introduce ♥

♥ your driving instructor!! ♥

.

"Shit, this game is worse than math books..." Pluto twists his head to check Melonaju's pawn, then the road. After a few near collisions with the vehicles approaching them, Pluto releases a whine. "Melonboy? T-the...behind us...the car..."

Jimin briefly peels his eyes away from the road to check the rearview mirror. Reflected in the glass is a swerving yellow vehicle with tinted windows. The car itself looks like some hugely expensive car--straight out of a Transformers movie. Will this car transform into a huge robot and try to kill them too?

"Oh my God, Pluto...I hate this. This is terrible." Jimin twists the wheel to avoid running into a flatbed truck, releasing a sharp puff of air as the driver flips them off through the window. "I hate road ragers. Fuck this game for being so fucking realistic."

"The car behind us is our instructor, right?" Pluto turns completely around in the game, staring through the Porsche's back window. Jimin concentrates on the road, dodging the particular vehicles when they stutter past. Some drivers lift a fist up at Jimin, and others scowl at him. The faces are all eerily real--all emotional and tangible in their humanness. Jimin hates their individualism with a burning passion. Couldn't the makers just slapped some stick figures on the maps? "Okay, I'm going to be honest here--I've never had a driving instructor before, but I don't think that instructors are supposed to open their windows and stick a gun out-"

"A GUN!?"

The first bullet whizzes past Jimin's window, embedding into the windshield of an unaware Mazda. Jimin screams as the Mazda skids out of control straight towards them.