Is There a Never-Ending Chain of Mailmen Delivering Mail to Other Mailmen?

"Here you are." Lucio steps back, holding his arms up to an unmarked entrance.

Jungkook and Jimin stare at the outline of a fully black door located on the fortieth floor of the grand Sperosity building. The black-widow door is wideset, ominous, and Jimin can't see any light coming out from under the crack. Why do I feel like this is another level we have to beat...?This door looks so dreary.

"Um, are you sure we didn't take a wrong turn or something?" Jungkook seems equally apprehensive to go any further. His hands twist around in his lap, tugging anxiously at the end of his yellow shirt. "This doesn't look like the Winner's Circle entrance to me. Where's the confetti?"

"Or the 'Congrats Winners' sign?" Jimin ponders aloud.

"Or the free Melona bars?"

"Or the red, sparkly carpet leading up to the door?" Jimin starts giggling.

"Or the intense pop music!" Jungkook is grinning from ear to ear. Lucio patiently stands off to the side, watching their exchange with mild interest. The couple continue to bounce ideas off of each other as if the CEO's attendant isn't there.

"Or the disco ball!"

"Or the dancefloor!"

"I can't dance much, Melonboy, but I'd sure like it if there was a massage chair!"

"With heaters!" Jimin chimes, excitedly tugging Patrick's handles. "And maybe some hors' de oeuvres except all of them are made of candy!"

"And a SOUP BAR where they serve a buncha soups in martini glasses with tiny umbrellas!!" Jungkook is out of his mind with excitement. His hands curl with childish glee against his yellow shirt. Lucio smiles at the couple who have clearly forgotten about him standing there. Nevertheless, he listens to their ideas intently.

"Oooh! That sounds delicious! I hope they have a Skittle fountain with an all-you-can-eat buffet of cupcakes!"

Jungkook nods emphatically with his whole body, alarming Jimin at how violent the action is. "Yes, Melonboy!! That sounds like paradise! Like knocking on Heaven's door!!!"

Jimin clears his throat. "Kook, are you okay?"

"What do you MEAN!"

"...did you drink too much coffee this morning?" Jimin leans down over Jungkook's wheelchair, towards his mouth. The younger thinks he's going in for a kiss and connects their lips in a chaste explosion of anticipation. When they break, Jimin snorts, wiping his lips. "Well, that answered my question. I was just going to smell your breath but I think you just transferred five shots of espresso onto my lips. Holy shit, Kook. Why did you drink so much coffee?"

The boy in the wheelchair shrugs. "I wanted to hype myself up a bit and Mom got a new specialty coffee machine!! I pressed a few random buttons this morning and drank whatever it poured out. I think my stomach is full of coffee beans and my mind is pure caffeine."

Now that Jungkook has mentioned it, Jimin is aware of the untamed way that Jungkook's legs keep jittering as if pumped full of energy. Jungkook's eyes are wider than normal, his gaze flitting around from object to object (which in this case means looking from Jimin's hair to his nose to his lips to his eyes) pretty fast. Oh boy...

"Remind me to tell Eunmi to put that thing out of your reach." The elder rubs Jungkook's hair around messily, shaking his head. He can imagine the younger impatiently poking around at the espresso shot button and gulping down whatever mixture the machine drips out. Somehow it makes Jungkook cuter in his eyes, how the boy can be so thoughtful one moment and so whimsical the next. "You shouldn't have all that caffeine in you, Plute. That much caffeine would destroy my pacemaker and make me faint."