._..

"That's it! Perfect. Now just lean back a little, hey, too tense...try lowering your shoulders a bit...great! Just like that."

Jimin's core shakes as he lowers himself deeper into the tucked core sit, trying his best to follow Thea's directions. Gentle music whispers in speakers that edge the ceiling, but they do little to calm Jimin down. In the mirror of the fitness studio, Jimin makes awkward eye contact with several regular Pilates students who silently judge his form. Must be the purple hair. Everyone thinks people with purple hair are crazy party-goers, not avid fitness-seekers. Or maybe they think I'm an idol? Hah-

"Wonderful form, Hoseok." Thea, her Korean not entirely bad, smiles at Hoseok. On his used blue mat he grins at her, and Jimin notes they hold eye contact for a biiiitt longer than normal teacher-student relationships should.

When Thea strides away, Jimin juts his chin out at his friend. It takes Hoseok a few seconds to see the movement--the man is too busy focused on his breathing (and, of course, watching Thea).

"Hobister." That does it. Hoseok turns to him right away, jaw set. Jimin stares his friend right in his Pilates-loving eyes and does the same thing that Hoseok did to him this morning. "Ooooohh...busy man I see."

Shockingly, a blush runs up Hoseok's cheeks. He bites his lip, quickly checking to make sure Thea is far enough away. Then, he gradually nods his head. His bashfulness molds into confidence, and soon a dazzling smile is spread across his features.

"Yeah..." He whispers. His tucked legs bounce giddily in excitement on the mat. Somewhere, a student receives help from Thea's broken Korean, her voice constructive yet friendly. The music suddenly changes into an upbeat American dance song, some disco pop song that Jimin recognizes as the Weeknd. Thea is quick to run to the speaker system, murmuring sorry in both English and Korean as she changes the playlist back to calmer vibes. Hoseok chuckles. "Isn't she so cute?"

Jimin studies the girl. She's petite, friendly, doesn't seem evil. Maybe a little distracted at times, but then again, who isn't? "If I was straight, I'd say so." Jimin admits.

Hoseok's demeanor shifts, obviously pleased by Jimin's response. Through the rest of the Pilates session, Thea and Hoseok exchange numerous looks, so often that Jimin wonders what the other students are thinking. However, they don't seem to notice the instructor stealing glances at the back row of mats every few minutes. 

"Thank you for coming tonight! Be sure to stretch out your core in your free time, allow those oblique muscles some rest. You'll be sore tomorrow!"

The students bow in gratitude, rolling up their mats. While the students grab their mats and water bottles, Hoseok doesn't move from his spot in pretzel legs. Jimin lifts an eyebrow.

"Uh, Hoseok? Class ended." Jimin watches as Thea jogs to the speaker area, typing something on her phone which is connected to the sound system via an auxiliary cord. "Let's go? I have to get to work still..."

"Of course...yeah...work..." Hoseok says dreamily, finally moving to roll up his mat. "But I promised Thea that I would show her my dance after class tonight. 'm just waiting for the others to leave."

Jimin recognizes the jitters running through his friend--the wildly tapping foot, fast-moving eyes, nervous fingers gripping at his forearms. Hoseok, scared? He must really want to prove something to this Thea. 

"Oh." Jimin finds himself a bit surprised at the sudden change in Hoseok. It's as if his switch has been flipped from Super Sunshine to Anticipation Asteroid. Jimin giggles at the thought. It reminds him of Pluto--anything with planets or outer space does. He has yet to find out the significance behind Pluto. "You got this, Hoseok. Knock her socks off."