I Am Confident In My Abilities To Successfully Succeed!

"Knock. Knock. Knock? May I enter?"

Jimin sits up on Jungkook's hospital bed, his eyes bleary. He considers the dull brown of the hospital door with a question, groaning against Jungkook's chest. The younger rubs a warm hand against the back of his neck, a gentle urge to bring him to wakefulness. Oh...who could that be?

Jungkook whispers something similar, a hint of suspicion apparent in his hushed tone. "Who dares interrupt our time together, Melonsleepyhead?"

Jimin smacks his lips together a few times. Yawns. He pulls Jungkook's arm back over his waist and recloses his eyes. "I don't caaarrreee. If it's that policeman from before and he's mad that I broke the rules he can handcuff me right here--they can handcuff us together. But for now, I'm just...gonna..."

Jimin trails off, snuggling into his boyfriend's chest. Almost midday, the sun crawls in lazily through the shades. Eunmi has left their room to visit Junghyun, leaving behind the injured couple to soak in each other's presence. Jimin has caught up on a few hours of sleep with his love, whereas Jungkook has been thinking. A lot. And watching his boyfriend sleep while kissing the top of his head every once in a while.

"May I enter now?"

A groan leaves the younger's lips. "Whoever it is, they're kind of annoying...don't they get it? If I don't answer, it means don't come in."

"I'm entering. Apologies for the intrusion."

Now it's Jimin's turn to groan. He grumbles into Jungkook's chest before the person can enter. "Who even talks like that. It's so formal. So...boring. So--Jinyoung!"

Jimin sits up straight in bed as the mentioned lawyer enters the hospital room. Jinyoung's face grows stiff as he spots the two cuddling on the bed. Instantly, the lawyer's face heats up awkwardly in the 'shit, I didn't mean to bother you lovebirds' way. He's about to pivot towards the doorway whence he came when Jimin stops him with an adamant hand. Trying to leave...what is he doing!

The purple-haired male breaks out in a smiley jubilee, encouraging the lawyer forward with a limp, waving hand. Jinyoung embarrassedly spots Jungkook's arms protectively wrapped around Jimin and scratches his neck. He licks his lips nervously. Tugs at his collar.

"Oh, my apology, um...this can wait until later I guess-"

"JINYOUNG COME HERE YOU SON OF A GUN!" Jimin pushes Jungkook's arms off of him, springing to his feet. Before the lawyer can spew another boring retort about how he should return later, Jimin launches himself at the raven-haired male, crushing him in a hug. "Oh Jinyoung!! I owe you my life! If you weren't helping me I'd probably be dead right now!"

Jinyoung squirms, avoiding eye contact with Jungkook over Jimin's bubbly shoulder. He calmly raises his arms up to hover an inch above Jimin's hospital gown-covered lower back, respectfully keeping his distance. "Um...you're welcome...I'm glad that you two are alive. Really."

"I'm glad to be alive!" Jimin chimes, squeezing a surprised Jinyoung harder. "Let me finally introduce you to my boyfriend!"

As they break, Jungkook clears his throat. Patrick watches the tense atmosphere with growing anticipation with how the two opposite males will intercept each other. With Jimin as their middleman, both Jinyoung and Jungkook have only heard about the other through thick, glossed lips. They'll love each other!

"Park Jinyoung, my law guy..." Jimin steps back in a jazz slide, throwing his arms enthusiastically towards the half-smiling male on the bed. "Meet my boyfriend, Jeon Jungkook!"

Immediately, Jinyoung bows politely. "Nice to meet you, Jungkook."

The wheelchair boy blinks. His gaze drops to the bed, and Jimin starts to worry. Why isn't Kook saying anything? I thought we were past this awkward Jinyoung phase...he can't be doubting himself, can he? Jinyoung isn't a monster...I mean, he was kinda clingy in the past, but-