It's Like a Dollop of Irony on Top of an Ironic Twist.

Warning:  ... . _.._ !!!!!

~rated very mature for very sexual reasons :) ~

.

"I can't believe he's doing so well. He's incredible."

For probably the thirtieth time today, Jimin is complimenting Jungkook's physical capabilities to Eunmi, who's seated next to him. Together, they sit on a comfortable blue bench inside the physical therapy center watching Jungkook's appointment intently. They both sip at milkshakes that Eunmi bought for them on the way there, after their families had a fun lunch outing at a diner in Seoul. Jimin's parents absolutely adored spending time with Eunmi and Jungkook, to Jimin's great relief.

Eunmi gossiped with Jimin's parents about all the latest stuff happening in Busan, and wondered how they hadn't met before. 'You shop at the same grocery store as I do, and we have the same doctor! That's crazy...what part of Busan do you live in? Wow, not that far from us!' Eunmi's voice took on a kind of amazement while she spoke with them. 

After meeting them she confessed to Jimin that they were a bit flighty in their sudden topic changes but nonetheless likable. Their parents traded numbers, expressed their joy that their sons had drawn their families together, and spoke at lengths about what having CEOs for sons would be like. 

"You know, Kook hasn't been this excited about getting better since he met you in person." 

Eunmi takes a sip of her vanilla milkshake, thoughtfully watching her son attempting to stand between a set of two support bars. Jungkook wobbles as he takes to his feet, his arms supporting most of his weight as he attempts to balance using limbs he hasn't used in a while. Jimin smiles at the determination crinkling the younger's brow, giving him a sort of fighter's spirit.

"Yeah, that's what he told me...he said he had no reason to want to get better." Jimin reveals with a sad pang in his heart. "Since he didn't need to walk for his art, he gave up on the possibility of moving again...until he 'met me,' he said. But I don't believe that. I believe some part of him always wanted to move again...I mean, I saw those old videos of him flipping on the beach. And he told me about his black belt in Taekwondo. Plus, he exercises every day. His dedication is unmatched."

From the side, Eunmi stares at him. He turns to face her, surprised to see a grin spreading across her face. "Jungkook got so lucky with you, Jimin. Thank you for encouraging him. I can see why he loves you a lot."

Jimin can't fight the blush spreading to his cheeks. It feels good to get affirmation, but it feels better knowing the person giving it is Eunmi. "Oh...um...I can see why he loves you a lot too. You're the best mom for him."

Eunmi nudges his side, briefly reaching over to squeeze Jimin's hand in her own. Jimin's purple-painted nails stack on top of Eunmi's light green ones, making a pretty spring mixture of color that couldn't capture the mood better.

"See? This is what I'm talking about. Always saying the right things, Jimin. You're something else." She releases an airy laugh before letting go of his arm. They both shift their gaze to Jungkook, who has beads of sweat lining his brow as he tries to take a step forward with the physical therapist's help. 

The lady at his side is loud in her encouragement, holding his legs sturdily in place as she cheers him on. Her commands always start with 'try to' before she lists a movement, knowing that with paralysis-therapy sometimes trying is the best patients can do. Jungkook's flushed face betrays the level of effort he's making. Jimin clenches his fingers around the plastic cup of his triple Strawberry Shock Shake with extra whipped cream and double the syrup as he studies the younger. Come on, Jungkook. You can do it.