3: Lockdown

Chapter 3: Lockdown (Izzy's POV)

I woke up in a comfortable bed feeling six shades of gross. Every inch of my body hurt. I rolled until I found a bedside table, and feeling a lamp, I turned on the light. I was in a beautiful room with a large bed, an even larger TV, and a few dressers and stands. The room was all different shades of blues and greys. I liked it. I felt horrible, and I knew that there was no way I was going to be able to walk to the bathroom, so I rolled, scooted, and crawled my way in there.

I managed to turn on the light and wished I hadn't. My bottom half had a trail that went from in between my leg and ran till it reached my ankles. The trail was a mixture of blood and semen. The white dress that I was wearing has patched with blood, dirt, and puke.

The pain was starting to ease off since I have accelerated healing as a wolf, but my wolf had been quiet since we meet our mate. I know that, like me, that was not how she wanted to become a woman, and that is not how we wanted to be treated by our mate. Still, I see this as an opportunity, I don't think I will see Alpha Devon for a while, so maybe for the first time I can remember, I can fully heal. Physically that is, emotionally I don't think I will ever be right. I can handle that though. I was already damaged before I got here.

I scrubbed the remnants of mating off of my body, I watched as blood and cum washed down the drain. I was sitting on the shower floor since I still could not bear to stand. The warm water smarted my lady parts, but it did truly did seem as all should be healed within a few days.

Once I was clean, I scooted back out of the small walk-in shower and found a clean towel under the sink. I have no clothes, but there were dressers in the room. Maybe I could find something in them that I could wear at least until the Beta's mate comes by with my food.

I found I could crawl if I moved slowly and if I took small breaks along the way. I made it to the first dresser and it was filled with extra blankets, sheets, and a pillow. I made my way over to the second dresser and found about a dozen 2XL t-shirts and that was it. I pulled one out and put it on. It actually covered much more than The Claiming dress did.

I had finally made my way back into bed when the door opened. In walked a girl that looked about my age. She had shoulder-length curly brown hair, warm brown eyes, an oval-shaped face, a long thin nose & thin lips. She was a tiny little thing at maybe 5'1" but she had a curvy look about her. Thick thighs, a round perky butt, and big boobs gave her a perfect hourglass look.

"So you're the prisoner of war?" She asked.

"Ummm... Huh?" That was all I could say.

"I was told to come here to take care of the prisoner. That I was to make sure you were feed & watered at least twice a day and to make sure you had the necessities to not die. Seems like they gave you a nice enough room though. It's bigger than mine and Jax's room, and it has a bigger TV. Just so you know, I really can't cook, so I made your fried eggs, fried spam, and toast with a slice of tomatoes. I hate tomatoes, but I figured I should give you a veggie. There is a bottle of water and a carton of juice. You can eat it or starve. I did what I was told. It looks like you have everything that you need here. So I will be back at about six tonight to bring you the same thing for dinner." She rambled all of this out without even taking a breath, she had set my food on the dresser by the door and went to walk out.

I laughed out loud. Which was a bad idea because it pulled on all the places that hurt. The person that I was assuming was Kelly since she said she was roomed with Jax, stopped, and glared at me.

"What is wrong with you?" She asked.

"Oh, so I get to speak now. And as for what is wrong with me, let's just say I had a very long and bad night. I hurt, it just took me almost two hours to take a shower, and put on a t-shirt. And what made me laugh out loud, is your Alpha's sense of humor. I guess in a way though, I am a prisoner of war, but just more of a personal war. Oh, and I love tomatoes so thank you for thinking I might need something not fried to eat." I started back to her, as she stared open-mouthed at me. "Close your mouth honey, it'll attract flies."