19: Obsession

Chapter 19: Obsession (Izza's POV)

I woke up on an unfamiliar couch and sat up slowly. Devon came into view and he looked worried. That's when it all came back to me. Jessica that fucking bitch, I will kill her and Dev protected her from me. He went to pull me in his arms and I pulled away. I just couldn't until we talked about this.

"Izza, baby, are you okay? What happened? Talk to me please." Devon pled.

"Jessica found me as I was making my way to your office. She said a lot of shit about the two of you together. That you are hers and to keep my hands off. She pushed me into a column, and the only defense I had was to use my Luna tone. Even as she was on her knees she still continued talking about how your cock feels in her mouth and how good you taste when you blow your load. So I kicked her. I kicked her as hard as I could." I looked down as I spoke. I was not proud of what I had done, but she put her hands on me, so I had to protect my pups. "When you started yelling I felt your Alpha tone cut through me. I was already feeling weak from the force I had placed on Jessica, and then I was just out."

"I am so sorry baby. I just didn't want you to kill her. You are so innocent, so perfect. I didn't want that on your hands. I have made a mess and today it has bit me in the ass. I can't believe she put her hands on you. When I spoke to the pack about you there were very stern orders about your well-being. She will be punished for attacking her Luna, I promise."

I'm not sure if I trust his promise after speaking with Jessica. I need the truth from him. "She told me that you would tell her that you loved her. Is that true Devon?"

"Yes and no." I feel my face fall. He loves her too. Does he love her more? "I would say 'I love you, Izza' when we were together. It has been over a year since I last touched her or any other female." There is no way that is true.

"If that's true then why was she at the house that day." He's lying. As hard as he tried to keep me from seeing them, I could smell them. There were women in and out of the house all the time.

"I'm not proud of this, but I never expected you to give me another chance. I started having issues with being aroused by other women after the boys were born. It started slowly and eventually, the idea of any woman touching me made me feel ill. Any woman but you that is. You will notice there are a lot of blondes. I would use them to live out the fantasies I had of you. When I could no longer stomach their touch, I would watch them."

"I don't need any more description. Not sure if I'm completely discussed by you or if I should be flattered." My face heats at the thought of his fantasies.

"I'd like you to be flattered. You were always my fantasy. You are the only thing that has been on my mind since you came here. I was such a dumbass for trying to fill your place with generic ass blondes when the real thing has here all along. Better than I could ever have fantasized. When you asked me if our night together was everything dreams were made of, you have no idea how right you were. All I need to do is smell you, see you, think about you and I am standing at full attention. I love you Izza, you are my everything. Even when I was a dick, you were my everything." He loves me. I never thought I would ever hear those words. He moves closer to me and I accept his embrace.

I climbed into his lap to test a theory. His did not disappoint either. Right on cue, he was long, strong and ready for his mate. I twisted so that I was straddling his lap, and kissed him with everything I have. I licked his bottom lip and he allowed me entrance. I was breathing heavily, and it was coming out in pants as I pulled away. Dev rubbed his hard front into my soft nub, to show how much he wants me. Things were progressing at a very hot and heavy rate and I was ready to give in. It was no longer time to deny him what we both wanted. What we need. I'm ready to mark him, make him fully mine. Then tell him about the pups.