20: Announcements

Chapter 21: Bedrest (Izza’s POV)

My pregnancy seems to be going by in a flash. Today is Christmas Eve and my due date is in only a few days. I really didn’t think I was going to make it this far. Around the time I hit week twenty of a werewolf’s twenty-five-week long term, I had experienced some extreme cramping and started to spot blood. For my health and the health of the pups, I was forced to go on bedrest.

We had already hired a nanny. Cliché I know right since I was the fake nanny for so long. We had hired the sweetest Elder. Her name was Martha and she was a former Luna and she has grandpups back at her original Pack. Martha and her mate had retired hereafter too many rogue attacks made her former Alpha fear for his mate’s safety. She was in her late sixties, but you would never guess. She has more than enough energy to keep up with my pups and make sure I have everything I need. She cooks for us all, and it really is like being at grandma’s house, where she cooks everything in big batches from scratch.

I hate bedrest though. I am so bored. It reminds me of the bad times when I was held captive in my room. We are back in that same room because I can’t handle the steps. The big difference between pregnancy one and pregnancy two is in Devon. He has been the best mate that anyone could ask for. Last weekend we had the boys’ birthday party at Fun Zone. Mommy couldn’t go, so daddy took the reins, and the boys had an awesome time. I can’t believe they are three years old now. I was sad that I missed it, but Kelly did streaming video the whole time, so I could feel like I was there.

Tonight we are having a family dinner here at the house and tomorrow for Christmas we are having a dinner for the whole Pack out on the training grounds. I will be attending both. I am close enough to my due date now that if I go into labor, I will be fine, and I haven’t had any more issues in the past four weeks. I am due on the 28th and today is the 24th.

At 6 o’clock Devon came in and kissed my forehead once he made it over to me. “Hey, baby, time to get you up, showered, and dressed.” He said as he picked me up out of bed. I was in just an oversized t-shirt since I was as big as a house. Carrying twins of the Alpha will have that effect on you. He carried me into the shower and removed my shirt. He stepped out quickly to remove his own clothes and came back to join me. He took care in making sure I was clean from top to bottom, as he always has. He stopped a few times to stroke himself. Since I have been on bedrest it has been a no-go for sex, but we have found ways around that. They're just really is not enough room in the shower anymore for me to blow him. He latches onto my left breast as he continues to pleasure himself. My milk has already started to produce, and Dev says I am not only his favorite dessert but his favorite drink now too. He has my back pressed against the wall and uses his other hand to gently rub my throbbing nub. I needed this, it has been so long since we’ve taken the chance of me having an orgasm. I came loudly shortly after he started touching me and that helped him find his own happy ending.

Once we were both clean again, Devon carried me back into our room. He helped me slip on the silver and white dress that I am wearing this evening. The dress is long, silky, and stretchy so it shows off my pupbump, but I am still very comfortable. He continues to help by brushing out my long hair and twisting the front back out of my face. He secured it with a clip and turned me around to face him. “You look like a renaissance queen in this dress. My queen. Mine!” He smiled at me.

“A very pregnant renaissance queen,” I replied back.

“That’s the sexiest part of your whole look. My seed is growing inside you. My heart swells with every moment I look at you. I love you, I love our pups. I love that you are having our pups. Nothing in this world makes me happier.”