15: Dream Lover

Chapter 15: Dream Lover (Izza's POV)

It has been a few weeks since the boys found out the truth. They have been so happy. I can't get enough of hearing them call me mom. I am happy, but still upset with Devon. He hasn't locked me in a room and ignored me. He hasn't even tried to keep me in the house. I just haven't left. I feel embarrassed by what happened here that day. How would I explain all of that to my friends?

Dev has taken up the habit of sleeping in my bed. I don't invite him in. I just wake up with him wrapped around me like I'm going to disappear. I think that is his greatest fear. That one day he will wake up and I will be gone. I have threatened to leave, but here I am. I don't know if I would have been able to go through with it on my birthday. Even with being as pissed as I was.

Today I woke up alone though and decided to go for a run. Bella hasn't been out in so long. I think it will be good for her. She has been even quieter lately the usual.

I wrapped a large beach towel around myself and headed out to my designated area. I quickly shifted but found that Bella was less than excited to be let out. She just laid on the grass and sunned herself. She did not run and jump like she normally would. I still let her stretch her paws for about an hour before wrapping the towel back around myself and heading to the house. The towel is just easier than dressing and undressing in the woods.

As I entered the kitchen, I was meet by none other than Devon. Now I wish that I had more than a towel on. He offered me a cup of coffee and I accepted it by walking towards him.

As I came closer his eyes darkened, as he realized all I was wearing was a towel. I grabbed the cup and leaned against the counter taking that precious first sip and letting it hit my soul. Devon moved behind me and placed his hands on either side of me on the counter.

"What good deed did I do to earn you in just a towel baby." He said nuzzling into my neck. He took it upon himself to slide his hands into the slit of the towel and found both of my nipples in the blink of an eye. Rolling each in his fingers leaving me lost in the incredible feeling of it. I heard his zipper slide down and felt his pants hit the floor at my feet.

"Dev, I.. I... Please don't tease me."

"Who's teasing baby." And with that, he entered me from behind. He started off gentle so I could get used to the size of him but once I was moaning he picked up his pace. He still had a firm grip on my nipple and pinched and pulled on them as he continued to pump in and out of me.

I should be telling him no and walking away, but I need this. I already feel all of my stress melting away and building in my lower region as it prepares to explode. I'm was already crying out "I'm coming, I'm coming" as my core tightens around him. He's was just not finished yet. He keeps it up and going until I've came and went three times. He finally stilled behind me using the towel I was wearing to catch most of our conjoined love juice as he pulled out of me. I felt like I was going to melt on the kitchen floor when I felt myself being nudged from behind. Again already. No!

That's when I woke up and realized that the real Devon was in bed with me. He has a very strained look on his face. The sheet over his body is in full tent mood over his lower extremities.

"If you keep having sex dreams about me baby, I'm going to make them a reality whether you consent or not." Dev has been really good. Other than some crude comments, he hasn't pushed or asked anything of me. He just has had a hard time keeping his distance, because our bond has grown. It has been worse for him because he never accepted it before.

"Who said I was dreaming of you?" Lies all lies. I know but he doesn't need to know I was dreaming about how good it felt to have him buried deep inside me.