16: Commitment

Chapter 16: Commitment (Izza's POV)

"Really Dev. I let you sleep in my bed one night and you are already taking advantage of me." I had just woken up to find Devon's hand down my shorts. I was very close to finishing as I woke, but still who asked him to play in my panties. He was stroking my core while pumping two fingers in and out. He was pressing himself against me again and again as I woke.

"What," He panted. Soundly very confused

"Dev. Stop."

"You seriously want me to stop, now?" Do I? Why does he have to be so good with his hands?

"Of course, why are you doing this?" The moan that follows isn't very convincing.

"What are you talking about? You are the one that put my hand here, and rubbed against me until I couldn't say no." He hadn't stopped his actions and continued his assault sucking on my mark. This caused me to moan again.

"I started this?" Oh, no was I dreaming of him again. Yes. Fuck, I was.

"Yes, I was asleep, and I woke up to you moaning, and then you grabbed...." He stopped talking to rub against me again as he moaned in response to the actions taking place in my bed.

I have to give it to my mate he definitely knows how to use his fingers. They stroked and rub for all they were worth. Not completely sure I believed the story, but the feel of his hands on me, his fingers in me felt too good. I could not find it in me to care. With that thought, I pressed and rubbed my rear into him.

"Participation, while you are awake, is such a turn on babe. Everything about you turns me on. I love when I make you moan my name. I love the feel of your juices spilling over my fingers as you enjoy what I'm doing to you. I want to taste you." He flipped me over and kissed me hard. I ran my hands up his abs causing him to shutter. He trailed kisses down my body until his mouth had replaced his thumb on my quivering nub. I was shouting my release within moments of being awake. I looked down to see that he had been multitasking. While he had been eating me, he had been stroking himself. There was now a large wet spot on my bed from him.

When his breathing returned to normal, he returned to laying next to me and pulled me back into his arms. "I like active dreams, but I wish you would want these moments while you are awake." He said kissing the top of my head.

"I guess sexual repression can cause you to do all sorts of things," I said trying not to think about the pup that was growing in me that already had my hormones going crazy.

"No need to be sexually repressed. I will take care of any needs that you could ever have and some you didn't even know you wanted."

I sat up with my legs crossed and turned to him. "What do you want from me as a mate Dev?"

"What are you asking exactly?" He seems confused.

"Do you just want my body, do you want intimacy, do you want a friend or I don't know. I know you want my body and I know that you want to be close to me, but what else do you want. I don't just want to be what you get off to now. If we are going to be together as mates, I want more. I want something real." What changed.

"Baby, I want everything. I want to scream from the rooftops that you are mine. I want to quietly watch you be the incredible woman you are. I want to show you the world. I want you in our bed, yes, but I want you to be every part of my life Izza. You could never touch me sexually again and I would die a happy man just having you as my mate. You have put up with my shit like no one else ever would. You have stayed knowing that I was a shitty mate, but you also showed me what I should have wanted all along."