10: Get Your Drink On

Chapter 10: Get Your Drink On (Izza's POV)

They decided to take me to Temptations. It's a bar with a few pool tables a small dance floor and a grill, so we can eat, while we are here as well.

Everyone ordered drinks. I got a mixed berry margarita on the rocks. As for werewolves, it was hard to get drunk, but I was on a mission tonight. Doctor Gabe ordered two rounds of tequila shots for everyone, and they were all gone in a matter of minutes. We ordered what's called trashcan nachos for the table so everyone could munch on nachos in between drinks.

The bar was dark, busy and there were single horny warriors everywhere. Heather exclaimed her excitement at the turnout tonight. Apparently, Maggie's mate told some of the warriors that three single nurses would be in attendance, which helped add to the crowd. I stood at the bar sipping back my drink as quickly as I could as we all made small talk. We ordered two more rounds of shots and another mixed berry margarita for me. The bar had a throwback feel to it. They played a lot of hip hop and R&B from the '90s. I was finally feeling the effects of the alcohol, so it was time to grab my girls and head out to the dance floor as Salt N' Peppa's Push It started to play.

The three of us had a blast grinding into each other to the music. The crowd pushed in on us and every now and then someone would accidentally grope me. Heather and Angela had set their eyes on a couple of boys and went off to dance with them. A few different guys made advances at me but I wasn't drunk enough yet to take them up on their offers. I had been pushed off into the corner but didn't care. I was lost in the joy of dancing and the buzz from the tequila. I closed my eyes and swayed to the beat of the music while Ginuwine's In Those Jeans played around me.

I felt a set of hands go around my waist, as I was pulled against someone's hard chest. By the smell that surrounded me, it was none other than my mate. I was having too much fun to care. I ground back into him as I moved to the music. He kissed my mark and held me tight. Hands traveled up and down my body, caressing my top, moving down to my bottom, and then around to the front. I couldn't help the moan that escaped me. Even though it couldn't be heard over the music. I could feel a low growl emit from his chest. Tonight I wanted to forget. Tomorrow will be a new day.

Before I knew it, I was pressed into the corner facing him. Pressing against my core was a very large and defined bulge. I was soaked and I knew he could smell my want. No matter how mad I was at him, I would always want him. He picked me up slightly and I wrapped my legs around his waist. Not giving a damn, that we were in a public place. He kissed me long and hard, nibbling on my bottom lip asking for entrance, which I denied. He slammed against me hard causing me to gasp, and allowing him entrance to explore my mouth with his tongue. As always, I allowed him to take dominance.

My wolf encouraged me to press into him. His hand slid in between us not sure what he was doing because he didn't touch me, as I was begging to be touched. Then he pushed my thong underwear out of the way and I felt him at my entrance. During that time he had pulled down his zipper and freed himself.

I tried to pull away but there was nowhere to go. He rubbed his hard member against me and I trembled at the thought of him inside me. He slightly pushed the head in and another moan escaped my mouth. He pushed a little more being all so gentle as he moved. It was slightly uncomfortable for a moment and then it was everything that wet dreams were made of. He had moved down to suck on my mark as he started to pump in and out of me picking up pace. I couldn't take it for long before the building in me exploded all around him. My cries of pleasure were lost in the noise of the bar. He quickens at my pleasure and just as he was about to find his release, a fight broke out behind us. He pulled out of me and tucked himself back in and let out a menacing roar that silenced the entire room. While everyone stilled. I pulled my dress down and scampered off before I could get caught up in his game again.