Chapter:24

Her POV

Nakaupo ako sa upuan habang nakangising nakatingin sa kanya.

He's glaring at me and I can see that he is really mad after I said those words.

I was locked between his arms. Well how did this happened?

--

He is looking at the window while I sat on the chair.

"Anyways, your girlfriend visited me in my office awhile ago"

He looked at me and I smirked. I got his attention.

"Did she said anything to you? What did you do to her?" Sunod-sunod niyang tanong.

"She wants me to file a divorce to you after I take all I want from you, funny is.. She's too naive for risking her life for her 'dream' to be with you" nakangisi kong sambit.

I saw how he clenched his hands.

Oh..

I looked directly in his eyes.

"Will you do the same too?" Mapang-asar kong tanong..

--

And that's how I end up here being locked between his arms.

"Tigilan mo na ang kakapa-alala sa bagay na yan" gigil niyang sabi.

I yawned. "Whatever.. But do remember that you are standing near a cliff above the ocean, once you jump you won't be able to resurface again" saka ko siya tinulak at saka ako tumayo at pumunta sa kusina ng opisina.

Damn I need coffee.

"Tell me. Why did you agree? What's the real reason behind it?"

I faced him while stirring the coffee.

"What do you think?" I asked him as I blow my coffee and sips on it.

"Tss" singhal niya saka naglakad papunta sa labas ng pinto.

"Sinabi nga pala ni lolo na ipapakilala ka niya sa shareholders mamaya." Saka niya isinara ang pinto.

Geez. Guess I have to prepare myself then?

--

"Everyone.. I would like you to meet your future CEO, Ms. Celestina Alcantara"

Ngumiti ako sa kanila.

Muntik ko na palang makalimutan na kasal pala ako kaya Alcantara ang apelyido ko tss.

"But where is the inheritor of this company? I mean no offense young lady but your husband should be the CEO of this company" kunot-noong sambit ng isa sa board of directors.

"He will come with me to finish his studies and also to teach him how to handle a business but that won't change the fact that I will be the one who is incharge in taking care of this place" madiin ngunit nakangiti kong sambit

A deal is a deal.

--

"Tss. What kind of attitude is that?" Bagot na tanong ni Zepp.

"I am just being true to them. I even limited my words but the truth is that I really want to tell them bluntly that the inheritor has no capabilities in handling a business" sagot ko sa kanya.

Parehas kaming tahimik na nagpatuloy sa pag kain.

Nandito kami ngayon sa isang restaurant pagkatapos ng pagpapakilala na iyon.

Obviously they don't like me. But I don't care as long as they won't stand in my way.

I have plans to do also.

Napangiti ako ng mapait ng maalala ko ang isang bagay.

Bagay na naging dahilan kung bakit ganito ang mga naging pangyayari.

"We're both victims in this game you started" bulong ko at alam kong rinig niya iyon.

Of course he does not know anything about the game, he unconsciously started it--- scratch that. They both started it.

"I don't know what you were saying" mahinahon nitong sambit.

I clicked my tounge and grinned. "Of course, because once you know it you will surely regret it" I said and shrugged.

That leave him confused.

Third Person's POV

"False alarm tita, I'm sorry I thought I was pregnant too because of my constant vomiting, turns out that it's because of the cheese I ate" Paula Alcantara smiled sheepishly at the mother of the Ameron's who sighed in relief.

"Did you do the thing Gabriel Luis Ameron?" May pagbabantang tanong ng panganay ng mga Ameron, Dhalia Ameron.

Napakamot sa batok si Gabriel. "Well, we're drunk that time okay?" Pagdedepensa niya sa sarili niya.

Akmang babatukan na sana siya ni Dhalia ng magsalita ang kanilang ina.

"Dhalia"

Mapang-asar na nginisihan ni Gabriel si Dhalia pero agad nawala ito ng ang kanilang ina ang bumatok sa kanya.

"Mom! What's that for?" Gulat na tanong niya.

"Ikaw bata ka, hindi ka ba makapaghintay na maikasal kayo?!"

Palihim namang natawa sina Dhalia at Paula na sinamaan ng tingin ni Gabriel.

"We're drunk that time mom okay?"

"Drunk, Drunk hala doon ka sa kwarto mo. Bawal kayong magkita ni Dhalia ng isang buong linggo"

Magpoprotesta sana si Gabriel ngunit pinanlakihan siya ng mata ng kanyang ina kaya wala siyang nagawa kundi ang magpaalam kay Paula na natatawang hinayaan siyang umakyat sa kwarto niya.

"Nako, samahan niyo akong mag spa. Na stress ako sa batang iyon"

"Sure mom/ma"