Chapter:39

Her POV

This is funny, I already have the hunch about the enemies but that would be ridiculous.

I can't understand why did they have to do that yet they want him dead.

Plus an unknown person who keeps on watching Zepp and Desiree before.

I don't know his or her intention because all it does was watching them from afar.

Hinawi ko ng kaunti ang kurtina at mula dito ay kita ko ang mga galaw ng mga tauhan nila sa malayo.

Wow that's too obvious I don't really know if they're just plain idiot or doing this on a purpose.

Perhaps waiting for Zepp to come out of this house?

Ibang klase.

Or maybe..

Nah imposible din.

Pero may possibility..

May possibility na ako ang target nila at hindi si Zepp. I don't know.

Bigla akong kinabahan sa naisip ko. Not that because of the possibility I'm the target but for Zepp's safety in the Philippines.

Sana lang talaga mali ang hinala ko.

Dahil hindi ko na alam ang gagawin ko kung mapapahamak sila.

I can't bare the thought of losing them both.

Maybe this is what they called uhm.. L-love?

Do I love him?

Napatampal ako sa noo dahil sa naisip ko.

What the hell.

Ano ba itong iniisip ko. I should be thinking kung ano ang dapat ko pang gawin bukod sa kumalap ng impormasyon sa kalaban.

Spy them?

Assassinate them? Well this one is hard because I'm no assassin. Geez.

Well siguro nga ang dapat kong gawin ngayon ay hintayin ang impormasyon na kelangan namin at ang pagtuunan ng pansin ang trabaho ko.

I still need to take care of my own shop.

It's on a good state and I'm happy with that.

Well masaya nga ba talaga ako?

Sa totoo lang ay hindi ko na masyadong kilala ang sarili ko.

I didn't even know that I have the ability to feel happy. Siguro nung lumabas si Elerus. That is the best feeling in my whole life.

Namimiss ko na sila. I want to call them but I can't.

I'm being watched and monitored I know that.

Agad akong bumalik sa upuan at saka sumandal dito.

It's been a week simula ng malaman na namin ang mga kalaban namin.

I'm not shocked. I expected it though.

"So.. What are we going to do next?" Tanong ni Kiefer.

"We're going to ask for help, as it stated on the information, they have a connection to the group that boss is having a trouble to catch" sabi ko habang nakasandal sa upuan.

"Ah that, so it's like hitting two birds in one stone" tanong niya.

I nodded and smiled. "You're right, but I guess that they already know about it and they are on their way here" sabi ko habang nakatingin sa cellphone ko sa lamesa na biglang tumunog.

Kinuha ko ito saka sinagot ang tawag.

"We're going to make a plan on your house" sabi ni boss.

"Oh, but the enemies will be startled of your sudden appearance" paalala ko.

Natahimik ang kabilang linya saka muling magpatuloy sa pagsasalita.

"If that's the case then we'll do the work to wipe out those spectators outside your house" sabi ni boss.

"You're already here?!" Gulat kong tanong.

"Boss we're done here!!--" rinig kong boses sa kabilang linya.

"You heard it right Celestina" huling sabi ni boss saka ibinaba ang linya sabay ng pagkatok sa pinto.

"It's them" sabi ko kay Kiefer kaya agad siyang pumunta sa pinto at binuksan ito.

"Boss" bati ko saka tumayo.

"Let's start shall we?" Tanong niya saka pumasok na sa loob.

Umupo siya sa sofa at ganun din kami.

Agad niyang ibinaba ang hawak niyang files at blueprint sa coffee table saka nagsimulang magsalita.

"As you know that your enemy is the subordinate of my enemy. The connection between them is that your enemy is the investor for the underground business of my enemy" she said and cleared her throat.

"We located their base that is near the port, unfortunately they own the shipping lines there and they uses it to deliver the illegal cargo to their buyer" sabi ni boss saka binuklat ang folder at inabot samin ang files about sa shipping lines na kilalang napakatanyag ngayon.

"We're going to end their business right away and to completely exterminate their illegal business. Aside from shipping illegal cargos they are also shipping ammos for their clients, the mafia bosses. Unfortunately this will be hard because we all know that this is the dealer who ships a very good quality of ammos and it will be a loss if this business will be exterminated. The dealer might ask for the help on the mafia bosses and that will be our disadvantage so we really need to plan this thoroughly to avoid complications on the actual combat" seryosong sabi ni boss kaya naman napatango kami.

"But what if we ask help on the agents?" Suggestion ni Kiefer.

"That would be impossible and I won't allow it, they will be a hindrance while they work for the government and hands the judgement to them, we are the completely different from them as an independent 'agents'. We won't risk lives in this mission that's  why we need a concrete plan, and a back up plan, we also don't want them to know about our whereabouts am I right? After all they're already hunting us" madiing sabi ni boss.

I shaked my head and looked at the blueprint.

Our boss has a personal grudge against the agent's since back then but we didn't dare to ask. We all know is that she's a former agent but something happened that's why she's that mad at them.

I cleared my throat. "So we're going to board this luxury ship?" I asked habang pinapasadahan ng tingin ang blueprint.

"We're going to plant bombs here because there won't be any civilians. This Luxury ship is exclusive only for mafia bosses, that's why it will be a luck and a bad luck to us. Rony will be the one who will plant those bombs on the ships engine and some other parts of it. While we're going to disguise ourselves as a representative of a mafia boss" paliwanag ni boss.

"Hmm.. So you're saying that we're going to kill a mafia boss in random to manipulate our identity in the mission?" I asked.

"You're right. I've taken a mafia boss that doesn't have much of connections to avoid complications" sabi niya saka itinuro ang tatlong folder na naglalaman ng information ng mafia boss na kelangan naming tapusin.

"We need to hide his body and there we will start to manipulate our identity, you will be Mr. Juaquin's secretary, I will be a board of directors' respresentative while Kiefer will be a personal bodyguard"

"Now that our identities are now settled, our sniper, Dylan will be the one to kill the dealer-- the main enemy, and you Celestina. You're going to your enemy and settle things with them, if they can't be talked to then kill them" she commanded and so I nodded.

"We'll continue to plan for tomorrow, I'm going to rest first" sabi ni boss kaya tumayo na ako saka siya sinamahan sa kwarto niya.

"You're going to resign after this?" She asked.

I nodded.

"Well, I can't do anything about that.." She said and went inside the room.